Putin wants Foreign Student Africans in Russia to join Russian War.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And i know- Aficans- they love their lives too much. Let the escape to West Europe and USA begins. Asylum applications opening.

GemState

36/21
VIP
@Nilotic and me getting ready to shoot up Kramatorsk for the glory of Russia (we need the $5k)

Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
And i know- Aficans- they love their lives too much. Let the escape to West Europe and USA begins. Asylum applications opening.

I know he fi€kin lying
Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN
Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There was this Zambian convict in Russia that was mobilized into the war in Ukraine. He died there. Imagine dying in the fields of the Donbas in a war that is not even yours to fight. What a sad state of affairs. Dont know though if it was against his will.

Eedo @Basra

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
There was this Zambian convict in Russia that was mobilized into the war in Ukraine. He died there. Imagine dying in the fields of the Donbas in a war that is not even yours to fight. What a sad state of affairs. Dont know though if it was against his will.

Eedo @Basra

I think the Zambian guy agreed to go to war, Putin passed laws on convicts saying if they went to war their sentences will be dismissed and foreigners will get russian passports/citizenships.

He probably joined thinking he would come back alive and go back to Zambia

If I get beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed, slavic sunni muslim woman then I'd gladly go through the chance of getting blown up by a drone while sleeping.

Trending

Latest posts