Puntland's most handsome politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since when are you against abdiweli gaas :ohhh:

You qabiliste :hahaidiot:
I'm not against him... I just said when making prayers for him, take wudu with water and not your afternoon snack water of ciroc lmfao.

I support Asad because he's what we need for the country, a young leader who isn't afraid to die for Puntland, he put hard work into becoming a general and people respect him.

We need a leader who can lead the country with honor, dignity and honesty. Asad stands for that.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not against him... I just said when making prayers for him, take wudu with water and not your afternoon snack water of ciroc lmfao.
The only reason you support assad over President Abdiweli Gaas is cause assad is from your sub clan qabiliste :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko after I’m done with you then it’s that pagan boqor quakers turn the jihad is on
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

The only reason you support assad over President Abdiweli Gaas is cause assad is from your sub clan qabiliste :susp:

I better not see you in Garowe asking for mp job when Asad wins, it's all fun and games now but I know you're going to be the first one to run to Puntland when Asad wins. You're the real qabiliste.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I better not see you in Garowe asking for mp job when Asad wins, it's all fun and games now but I know you're going to be the first one to run to Puntland when Asad wins. You're the real qabiliste.
In sha Allah president abdiweli gaas is going to win I want to see khayre and farmaajo face when Abdiweli comes back on the thrown to rule all the maamul gobleeds again
latest

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
BoqorQuark's pinkie nail has more honor than your incompetent ass.

Iska amus please.
That’s your alter ego kkk circus maximus is dutchess the gig is up now that you are a moderator just don’t be bias when I come for your alter ego

Gibiin-Udug

In sha Allah president abdiweli gaas is going to win I want to see khayre and farmaajo face when Abdiweli comes back on the thrown to rule all the maamul gobleeds again
latest
Haye boowe. Whatever Puntite people want is what I want. If Gaas wins or Asad wins I'm absolutely okay with that. After all Gaas is our president and he deserves our respect.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Haye boowe. Whatever Puntite people want is what I want. If Gaas wins or Asad wins I'm absolutely okay with that. After all Gaas is our president and he deserves our respect.
If you are indeed not a qabiliste tell us why you support assad who hasn't been tried yet as a leader over gaas who has been tried and proven to be a competent leader abaayo macaan you are a qabiliste :umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

I support Asad because he's what we need for the country, a young leader who isn't afraid to die for Puntland, he put hard work into becoming a general and people respect him.

We need a leader who can lead the country with honor, dignity and honesty. Asad stands for that.
Are you saying president Abdiweli gaas is afraid to die for puntland?

Why are you slyly implying that president abdiweli gaas cant lead the country with honour dignity and honesty? the qabyalad in this one is strong why dont you stop beating around the bush and just say i support assad cause he is from my sub Sub sub clan:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron::dead:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This title clearly reveals why P.unania will never capture Tukaraq and L/Caanood.
They talk about looks while Jeegaan is fucking them big d1ck style.

Look how handsome my future President :banderas:

yep he is certainly the most handsome no homo, presidential-like and youthful out of all the candidates and given the fact that he isn't a foreign citizen like all the other guys (i.e warsame ali) :francis: and his badass CV :salute:he really ticks all the boxs , apart from general morgan (looks like the warlord he is) and asad the rest look like dugis teachers and taxi drivers :mjlol:
i was with general morgan until asad came into the scene, now i'm a asad supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending