Puntland's most handsome politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am rooting for this young leader, I hope he succeeds and becomes an example to the rest of us :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
48085664_2599954670022259_4880956566393585664_n.jpg

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
@Reiko, Nice pic of General Asad and Habiib!

After hearing more about Asad from my relatives in Puntland, I have decided to also support him as well. So basically, I will be a happy camper if the next leader of Puntland is either President Gaas or General Asad.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko, Nice pic of General Asad and Habiib!

After hearing more about Asad from my relatives in Puntland, I have decided to also support him as well. So basically, I will be a happy camper if the next leader of Puntland is either President Gaas or General Asad.
Habib is a good luck charm Wallahi, anyone who has his support automatically wins.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
reiko said:
Habib is a good luck charm Wallahi, anyone who has his support automatically wins.

He is also a great campaigner.

He is also a great campaigner.

What's your bet, will we see him like this if Asad wins?

One said why hasn't he been dubbed Ooyaaye yet:russ: He's beloved by the people for his honesty and being patriotic

He campaigned for Gaas, and Gaas won. Will it be repeated, but now Asad instead of Gaas?

Adoo caytamin, ciyaar boowe!

:whoo:

Gibiin-Udug

What's your bet, will we see him like this if Asad wins?

One said why hasn't he been dubbed Ooyaaye yet:russ: He's beloved by the people for his honesty and being patriotic

He campaigned for Gaas, and Gaas won. Will it be repeated, but now Asad instead of Gaas?

Adoo caytamin, ciyaar boowe!

:whoo:
He cried because he's passionate about the campaign. Nothing wrong with crying when happy. Mashallah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yaa Allah the most benevolent the most sublime please grant me your obedient slave my prayer yaa Allah indeed i came from you and to you i shall return please make Abdiweli Gaas the next leader of puntland yaa Allah you are the omnipresent and the omnipotent the all seeing the all wise please accept my prayers
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Yaa Allah the most benevolent the most sublime please grant me your obedient slave my prayer yaa Allah indeed i came from you and to you i shall return please make Abdiweli Gaas the next leader of puntland yaa Allah you are the omnipresent and the omnipotent the all seeing the all wise please accept my prayers
tenor.gif

Is this your way of saying our beef is still on? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Make sure you take wudu with water boowe not peach ciroc :hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Is this your way of saying our beef is still on? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Make sure you take wudu with water boowe not peach ciroc :hemad:
Since when are you against abdiweli gaas :ohhh:

You qabiliste :hahaidiot:

I support abdiweli gaas for what he has achieved he has proven to be a competent leader so tell us why you support assad over abdiweli gaas?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts