Puntland's most handsome politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
He is easy on the eyes masha Allah

Manzana

reiko said:
Please tell me you're a female! Otherwise suspect baa tahay.

HAHAHA yes, I am a girl. By the way, is Asad married? I don't see a wedding ring on him so I assume he is single but just want to confirm

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
HAHAHA yes, I am a girl. By the way, is Asad married? I don't see a wedding ring on him so I assume he is single but just want to confirm
Abaayo it doesn't matter if he's married, he's allowed 4. I'm currently prepping my younger sister to be the First Lady of Puntland, we will be eating good. Lmfao

No he never left the Country. He's the man that fights alkabab on the daily bases.
Ok, see there's something kind of western raised looking about him
h7Q8vDXS_400x400.jpg

no offense to people living in somalia but their clothes usually don't fit them

Manzana

reiko said:
Abaayo it doesn't matter if he's married, he's allowed 4. I'm currently prepping my younger sister to be the First Lady of Puntland, we will be eating good. Lmfao

First lady of Garowe…so you want her to marry mayor Ahmed Saeed Muse? I think he is in his 50s. Is your sis into odays or something? :ftw9nwa:

Also, I know he is allowed 4 but being a potential first lady of Puntland is something that I would’t like to share. I will do some digging and find out if he is married or not

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First lady of Garowe…so you want her to marry mayor Ahmed Saeed Muse? I think he is in his 50s. Is your sis into odays or something? :ftw9nwa:

Also, I know he is allowed 4 but being a potential first lady of Puntland is something that I would’t like to share. I will do some digging and find out if he is married or not
I meant First Lady of Puntland but the Presidency villa is located in Garowe.

May the best woman win because Somali politicians is for every woman.

:siilaanyolaugh:

P.s

Ofcourse he's married he was born and bred in Africa, you think he's going to be single.

Manzana

Reiko said:
I meant First Lady of Puntland but the Presidency villa is located in Garowe.

May the best woman win because Somali politicians is for every woman.

:siilaanyolaugh:

P.s

Ofcourse he's married he was born and bred in Africa, you think he's going to be single.

Yep, you're probably correct. Ohh well, I guess I will admire him from a distance. Good luck to your sister thou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending