Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
AlqLg_s-200x150.gif

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
This is a victory for these females and what's worse is that they don't realize that Somaliland is capable completely annexing their empty maamul goboleed with ease yet they continue to poke the lion

waraabe

Your superior
puntland is sending women as they know the somaliland army wont touch them :dead::deadmanny:

she didnt come with guards :deadosama:

where are the male ministers :damedamn::damn:

puntland is sending women as they know the somaliland army wont touch them :dead::deadmanny:

she didnt come with guards :deadosama:

where are the male ministers :damedamn::damn:

Check out this Sexxxy lascanod Xildhibaan she could get it anyday :banderas: she asking President Biixi for more positions

This is a victory for these females and what's worse is that they don't realize that Somaliland is capable completely annexing their empty maamul goboleed with ease yet they continue to poke the lion
Arent you the same fag that said hargesia is overpopulated refugee camp, if the crown jewel of your fake country looks like a refugee camp i can only imagine what the rest of your shitty villages look like. So worry about your waterless dump that relies on aid money to survive you call a capital before you worry about Taleex.

my mum lived in bu'aale for a year during drought in the 80s.
so i can claim bu'aale belongs to me:hemad:.
bu'aale summer18 is the motive:leon:
Ogaadeen logic tryna copy Israelis :pachah1:

Mareexaan had a presence in Nugaal and Sool a long time ago. So I can claim Garowe and Laascaanood:siilaanyolaugh:.
Gotta get myself some northern malab:fittytousand:

DRACO

VIP
Ogaadeen logic tryna copy Israelis :pachah1:

Mareexaan had a presence in Nugaal and Sool a long time ago. So I can claim Garowe and Laascaanood:siilaanyolaugh:.
Gotta get myself some northern malab:fittytousand:
why no smash a ogaden chick ,lower their population
win,wīn sxb:lolbron::hemad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts