Puntland's Mahuraan band releases a song against dictator Farmaajo (dnt watch if fasting)

Y’all’s mucaaradnimo could be summed up here, but 100% respect for being honest bout how you feel :yousmart:

Stole and wasted our position and 4 years, for sure.

Daarood is not a real clan so why should we share power with you?

Had he not blocked Puntland and Jubbaland's development projects and tried to destroy us, your uncle wouldn't be a looma oyaan whose days are counted.

"Stole" and "wasted" our position, for sure.

Daarood is not a real clan so why should we share power with you?

Had he not blocked our development projects and tried to destroy us, your uncle wouldn't be a looma oyaan whose days are counted. It's his own fault.

Tbh I’m with you now. Let’s all go con-federalism route. Please come take this position in Xamar, hand have fun. Gonna focus on my deegan
:mybusiness:

Tbh I’m with you now. Let’s all go con-federalism route. Please come take this position in Xamar, hand have fun. Gonna focus on my deegan
:mybusiness:

You guys should have been focusing on your deegaans since 1991. Instead, we know what happened; you attacked Kismaayo on the backs of Cayr militias and spent years raping, robbing and harassing Harti and Absame civilians. Yet, you people will never sit down and think "hey, what did we do to other Somalis since 1969.. is this why we are in this predicament?".

You guys should have been focusing on your deegaans since 1991. Instead, we know what happened; you attacked Kismaayo on the backs of Cayr militias and spent years raping, robbing and harassing Harti and Absame civilians. Yet, you people will never sit down and think "hey, what did we do to other Somalis since 1969.. is this why we are in this predicament?".

That’s your opinion, and I don’t even care to dispel it because it’s for naught. My Dad grew up in Luuq, and in Jubooyinka nobody differentiated between Kismaayo, and towns on the Jubba river. My Dad came to Kismaayo at 13, and he never even met a Hawiye person until later in Mogadishu yet you want to talk to me about Cayr. Okay, FYI I ain’t from Galgaduud

That’s your opinion, and I don’t even care to dispel it because it’s for naught. My Dad grew up in Luuq, and in Jubooyinka nobody differentiated between Kismaayo, and towns on the Jubba river. My Dad came to Kismaayo at 13, and he never even met a Hawiye person until later in Mogadishu yet you want to talk to me about Cayr. Okay, FYI I ain’t from Galgaduud

What does this have to do with the fact that Barre Hiiraale and his militias committed heinous crimes against Harti and Absame?

Now you wish to deny JVA? The Jubba Valley Alliance of Marehan and Cayr that attacked Kismaayo and held it hostage for years?

You evil people will get what you deserve, keep excusing Siad Barre, Barre Hiiraale and Farmaajo.

Trending