Puntland's investment problem

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
[QUOTE="DR OSMAN, post: 2560465, member: 70% of SL homes are in poor condition, never buy their property if I were u, it's low construction material and doesn't hold well. In PL 45% of Bari homes are poor quality where-as 22% in Nugaal. That means you can find 65% of homes in PL to be good quality and 80% in Nugaal. I don't want him to rope lakin he is making me go into my folder of 'nukes'. I am slowly releasing it so it doesn't turn into a 'yowmul qiyaama'
[/QUOTE]
so it's mostly ghetto:heh:. do they honor buyers remorse. i wanna my money back:feedme:mise property rights and law ma jiro. ha la iskaga xaaro marka

This week in Puntland region:

- Puntlanders wonder why their Bosaso port is being left to rot while Berbera gets massive investments:

Muxuu Imaaraadku ugu kala eexday dekedaha Berbera & Boosaaso? (Arag sawirrada oo akhri xogaha)

b1-25.jpg

b-121.jpg

- Puntlanders lament how Gaas killed the Puntland economy by printing so much money and causing hyper-inflation:

LACAGTII MAAMULKII GAAS DAABACAY OO NAAFEYSAY DHAQAALAHA PUNTLAND

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.52.22.png

- Soldiers in Puntland briefly seize Fisheries Ministry over 'delayed salaries'

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.53.49.png

All of this within this just one week.

No wonder they keep reciting these fake NGO numbers like its Quran, they have to lie to themselves lest they come face to face with the grim reality facing their region.

:kendrickcry:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
[QUOTE="DR OSMAN, post: 2560465, member: 70% of SL homes are in poor condition, never buy their property if I were u, it's low construction material and doesn't hold well. In PL 45% of Bari homes are poor quality where-as 22% in Nugaal. That means you can find 65% of homes in PL to be good quality and 80% in Nugaal. I don't want him to rope lakin he is making me go into my folder of 'nukes'. I am slowly releasing it so it doesn't turn into a 'yowmul qiyaama'
so it's mostly ghetto:heh:. do they honor buyers remorse. i wanna my money back:feedme:mise property rights and law ma jiro. ha la iskaga xaaro marka
[/QUOTE]

Hala iskaga xaaro ha oran in SL for fear 60% of @Passenger people respond to this nature call :pachah1:

CanoGeel

Hala iskaga xaaro ha oran in SL for fear 60% of @Passenger people respond to this nature call :pachah1:
[/QUOTE]
keep hargeisa green i guess:manny: and natural:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CanoGeel it's obvious @Passenger has run and needed a tag-team with @TabK notice when the 'dr' goes on the assault, all these id33r come running out and I am standing there as a 'keligi duul'

Take this nuke 'nacala kugu yaal' id33r. 66% Of Somaliland homes use 'clothes and rags' for 'wall and roof' of their homes. Some people question PL for using 'metal roofs' that's only for the 'priviledged' in Somaliland

sl.png

CanoGeel

@CanoGeel it's obvious @Passenger has run and needed a tag-team with @TabK notice when the 'dr' goes on the assault, all these id33r come running out and I am standing there as a 'keligi duul'

Take this nuke 'nacala kugu yaal' id33r. 66% Of Somaliland homes use 'clothes and rags' for 'wall and roof' of their homes. Some people question PL for using 'metal roofs' that's only for the 'priviledged' in Somaliland

sl.png
1603450900508.png
:manny:

Who with his right mind going to invest in that pirate enclave?

Ok, Dahabshiil owns the tallest building in MJteeniya. I don't know who advised him on that?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who with his right mind going to invest in that pirate enclave?

Ok, Dahabshiil owns the tallest building in MJteeniya. I don't know who advised him on that?

Tallest building kulaha, while an ali saleban(unknown) owns your largest hotel in Hargeisa. Nigga has 2 kilometer worth of land with villas on it. That's nearly half hargeisa itself. Dahabshil building isn't anything nigga when we can afford 180 million port, we could build 1000 dahabshil buildings, u dumb f*ck

" an ali saleban(unknown) owns your largest hotel in Hargeisa"

Are you talking about Covid19 quarantine house? :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Somaliland uses that place as Quarantine centre. :ftw9nwa:

It is located 15km outside the city, in the middle of no where. I don't even think electricity poles reach that area yet. He couldn't afford land closer to the city. Poor Dhabayac. :ftw9nwa:

And secondly it is 1 unit bedroom property. Ayuuto/Hagbad ladies do that investment. Not men with cash $$$$. Obviously, this dude was not man enough.

The dude who invested in that business had no idea about business.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This week in Puntland region:

- Puntlanders wonder why their Bosaso port is being left to rot while Berbera gets massive investments:

Muxuu Imaaraadku ugu kala eexday dekedaha Berbera & Boosaaso? (Arag sawirrada oo akhri xogaha)

View attachment 148459

View attachment 148460

- Puntlanders lament how Gaas killed the Puntland economy by printing so much money and causing hyper-inflation:

LACAGTII MAAMULKII GAAS DAABACAY OO NAAFEYSAY DHAQAALAHA PUNTLAND

View attachment 148461

- Soldiers in Puntland briefly seize Fisheries Ministry over 'delayed salaries'

View attachment 148462

All of this within this just one week.

No wonder they keep reciting these fake NGO numbers like its Quran, they have to lie to themselves lest they come face to face with the grim reality facing their region.

:kendrickcry:
You can deflect as much as you want. It won't change the topic of debate (that was started and spammed by you all week, lest we forget): Puntland vs Somaliland in development. You've been thoroughly decimated with a mountain of peer reviewed research papers from every leading global institution.

There's a very good reason why these threads are mostly you spamming the same deflective talking points and hand waving away all facts and figures while your idöor pals just watch and like your posts. Somalilanders just don't challenge Puntites on development anymore because they know their place.

This debate was definitively settled 3 years ago and your predecessors on this forum graciously accepted defeat.
Numbers don't lie. Good job Puntland :qri8gs7:
I forgot to congratulate my Puntland bros, hambalyo. Insha'Allah the other regions will catch up to yall.
Whichever party wins the upcoming elections in SL should send a fact-finding mission to PL (srs).

Congrats Puntland:nvjpqts:
Just look at that humility.
:wow:
Now that you've revived this dead topic, you've forced us to respond and remind you of your place. It's produced some excellent new material that will come in handy over the next few years.
plsleducation.png

I still can't believe that IDPs are better educated than your people. Wallahi, even I didn't expect Somaliland to be that bad.
:mjlaugh:
You've awakened the sleeping beast @DR OSMAN and he is conducting more research as we speak. This has been an unmitigated disaster for you. I bet the idöor lurkers are mass registering to the forum to beg you to stop what you're doing.
:pachah1:

You can deflect as much as you want. It won't change the topic of debate (that was started and spammed by you all week, lest we forget): Puntland vs Somaliland in development. You've been thoroughly decimated with a mountain of peer reviewed research papers from every leading global institution.

There's a very good reason why these threads are mostly you spamming the same deflective talking points and hand waving away all facts and figures while your idöor pals just watch and like your posts. Somalilanders just don't challenge Puntites on development anymore because they know their place.

This debate was definitively settled 3 years ago and your predecessors on this forum graciously accepted defeat.

Just look at that humility.
:wow:
Now that you've revived this dead topic, you've forced us to respond and remind you of your place. It's produced some excellent new material that will come in handy over the next few years.
plsleducation.png

I still can't believe that IDPs are better educated than your people. Wallahi, even I didn't expect Somaliland to be that bad.
:mjlaugh:
You've awakened the sleeping beast @DR OSMAN and he is conducting more research as we speak. This has been an unmitigated disaster for you. I bet the idöor lurkers are mass registering to the forum to beg you to stop what you're doing.
:pachah1:

Stop hiding behind NGO pdfs.

I dare you to show us development projects in Puntland region similar to Somaliland Republic.

If you are a man, if you are confident in your region, take the challenge. Team up with all the Puntlanders on this site and come up with a list.

I am 100% confident you will make up excuses. You know you will be humiliated if you do so.

The ball is in your court.
:trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop hiding behind NGO pdfs.

I dare you to show us development projects in Puntland region similar to Somaliland Republic.

If you are a man, if you are confident in your region, take the challenge. Team up with all the Puntlanders on this site and come up with a list.

I am 100% confident you will make up excuses. You know you will be humiliated if you do so.

The ball is in your court.
:trumpsmirk:

Let's do a fact check as puntites love facts, there is no point discussing projects because we don't have 'facts' on how many projects executed in PL and SL which were delivered successfully. I will research into that.

But lets talk about human capital facts

1. An IDP is smarter then Lander. They measured this when an IDP is educated to the same level of secondary school to a lander, he is superior, where-as in PL, it's the other way around, the locals in PL are superior to the IDP of the same level of studies. That speaks volumes in your poor performing education system in comparison to PL. War don't boast about 'abaarso' that is small pool of a few students we are talking about 'mass scale' across the population.

2. Unemployment levels. A lander is twice as unemployed as a Puntite. 80% is the statistic for SL. Therefore it's 40% for PL. They said 'twice over' waryaa let that shit sink in deep.

3. PL is considered 'market economy with traders and small business' while SL is considered a 'pastoral, agricultural, skilled market' the skilled market is talking about 'hargeisa due to govt and international organization' only while the rest of SL is just pure pastoral or agriculture, there is no real business activity there on a 'large scale' like Puntland.

4. PL market is considered stronger then SL is another fact where it stated more opportunities existed for locals where-as in SL it is considered in 'dire' situation. This explains why u see landers working in PL industries and never vice versa with puntites in hargeisa.

5. 60% of Landers are shitting outside should concern you while only 30% are shitting outside in PL which is 'dropping' rapidly thru PL 'wash targets'

6. 70% of the construction and homes are poor quality and in disrepair in hargeisa and 60% in burco. That is quite concerning my friend when that figur is 22% for Nugaal and 45% in Bari. Let that sink in. 65% of home are good quality in bosaso and 80% in nugaal, where-as only 30% of homes are in good quality in hargeisa and burco it's 40% good homes. If I were u don't buy a home there is what the report was suggesting.

7. Most of SL homes are considered to be made of 'rags and cloth', alarming rate of 60% of landers do not have roofing metal sheets which is considered a priviledge there with only 12% having it. That figure is vastly different in PL where the majority of homes are metal roof based.

Waryaa meesha ka carar, you damn 'id22r' waan idin dhul qadanaye for a few months cause I wanted to smash HAG/Marehan, but you really pushed the doctor into dropping nukes and ending this god damn madness u have for Puntland. The fact is if PL GDP is 2 billion which it's estimated to be, SL is $1 bilion because you are showing 50% less productivity, 50% less income, 50% less food expenses, how many more metrics do u need to see the message that your always 50% the financial capacity of a local in puntland.

Trending