Puntlanders in cerigaabo destroy somaliland voting cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That is Badhan district nothing to do with Ceerigaabo. 99% of Ceerigaabo city adult age voted.
You must’ve not watched the video the guy clearly says cerigaabo notice all those harti waving the Puntland flag :chrisfreshhah:

My favourite part is when the mayor talked about suldaan shire government all of Isaac territory all the way up to saylac warsengeli sultanate and hobyo all the way to caluula was Governed by Majeerteenia:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance 99% of Ceerigaabo city voted. :samwelcome:

The Isaac voted but harti clearly didn’t as you can see in this video clip but your cognitive bias is all too apparent besides you’re clearly deluded if you believe harti doesn’t own cerigaabo the warsengeli sultanate and history would say otherwise.

BCA698ED-3B12-4237-A8FD-957BB4BFEF70.png

The Isaac voted but harti clearly didn’t as you can see in this video clip but your cognitive bias is all too apparent besides you’re clearly deluded if you believe harti doesn’t own cerigaabo the warsengeli sultanate and history would say otherwise.
They don't own shit. Ceerigaabo is a habar yonis city with a few langaab tuna heads. Stop claiming ceerigaabo fucktard :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They don't own shit. Ceerigaabo is a habar yonis city with a few langaab tuna heads. Stop claiming ceerigaabo fucktard :camby:
Warsengeli are bah Majeerteen how the f*ck are they laangaab? Maxamud saleeban alone numbers more than the whole of Isaac combined forget about the rest of bah Majeerteen

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A true laangaab is Isaac who only inhabit burco berbera and hargaisa warsengeli can be found as far as kismayo boowe

Bohol

VIP
I'm talking about in real life. Every HY I've met never came from anywhere east of Burco. Very strange.:hmm:

There's an overrepresentation of Reer Hawd and Reer Oodweyne in my life.

That depends on what city you live in. London and Sheffield have large population of HY reer
Sanaag (Muuse Ismaaciil and Sacad Yoonis). Sheffield is known as New Sanaag.

Are they the Gadhweyn? I get confused between Muuse Ismaaciil, Muuse Cabdalle and Muuse Carre.

Gadhweyn is a sub clan of muse ismaaciil. Most of Muuse ismaaciil are reer hawd while gadhweyn are from Sanaag. Muuse cabdalle are from saaxil while muuse carre are mostly reer hawd and some reside with gadhweyn in Sanaag.

Status
Not open for further replies.