Puntland sets the standard for Somalia- James Swan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I notice with PL we are above the 'nation' we don't need to 'secede' and run from mogadishu when we literally OWN IT and it must do what WE SAY OR ELSE @nomand . We do on the sly honor the federal govt, but if push comes to shove, we all know deep down PL is running the show and the FEDS are like symbolic on it's own. It's as if they need PL signature in order to make it a govt, without it, they look like an empty shell wallahi and lose heaps of credibility nation wide and also world wide.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
21 years and still a shit hole, in 21 years China became a super power, japan and south Korea became center of technology.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Truly a centeral gov is the only solution for Somalia future and safety in 3 years N&n have outdone those 21 years and sl 26 years. And now those losers realized who is the leader and started paying taxes

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Truly a centeral gov is the only solution for Somalia future and safety in 3 years N&n have outdone those 21 years and sl 26 years. And now those losers realized who is the leader and started paying taxes

We prefer to remain a shit hole before allowing anything be decided or passed thru your grubby sade muqdisho hands, we will remain like this for 50 years, at least I am showing slow growth, my towns look and feel much better then yours. Your doing the worst off in the civil war, you haven't shown one STEP of progress, forget talking about China, just show you can clean your streets, this will be held up as a 'SANITATION' ACHIEVEMENT OF SADE.

I am study Switerzerland. The only working Confederation. Where the states are supreme and the CAPITAL, well it's just told what to do by the states. This is what we need in Somalia

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
We prefer to remain a shit hole before allowing anything be decided or passed thru your grubby sade muqdisho hands, we will remain like this for 50 years, at least I am showing slow growth, my towns look and feel much better then yours. Your doing the worst off in the civil war, you haven't shown one STEP of progress, forget talking about China, just show you can clean your streets, this will be held up as a 'SANITATION' ACHIEVEMENT OF SADE.

I am study Switerzerland. The only working Confederation. Where the states are supreme and the CAPITAL, well it's just told what to do by the states. This is what we need in Somalia
Warya old man, it's not your choice retard, do you know why the UN guy is there? He's telling the fatass to listen and shut up.

Tukraq

VIP
According to my last poll, 99 percent of Puntites on this forum are Pro-PIM, the ones back home need to be enlightened and will join us soon enough
Would be dumb and low self esteem move like SL who know they can’t lead somalia, we’re positioning ourselves to run somalia not secession lol, quit the sour grapes and try some long term thinking

Would be dumb and low self esteem move like SL who know they can’t lead somalia, we’re positioning ourselves to run somalia not secession lol, quit the sour grapes and try some long term thinking

I respect your opinion so respect mine also.

It's not sour grapes, we were part of Majeerteenia or Hobyo before the Italians came and we were all forced together.

Somalia is a failed experiment that needs to end.

We can be like the Khaleeji Arabs at best.

Trending