Puntland Royal Isims Condemn Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im reading reports Deni isn't getting PL involved due to Dhulbahante MPS turned on him in 2022 elections. It wasn't just dhulbahante all puntland turned on him tho. Plus this childish shit reminds me of 'cade muse' sacking xabsade from interior minister becuz his clan helped 'yey' in the civil war and we know where that ended up.

Deni Personal problems isn't Puntland problems, why do we have such leaders who can't separate their personal interest and drama from Puntland interests?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It saddens me that our people are always hostage to our leaders personal interests, how hard is it to separate what is personal to you and what is common good for Puntland? It doesn't take much intelligence. I am different to puntites, I share a seat with reer omar on rotation becuz nugaal mp's was supposed to be 12 but it was given to Bari so the PL conference doesn't collapse.

I know how to separate my clan or personal interest, I wouldn't start effecting the common good and interest of the people becuz my clan hasn't got a full seat.

We need a whole new generational shift away from these emotionally wrecked personal interest leaders and future leaders who know how to manage their private affairs without jepordizing the people well being.

Trending