Puntland puts 200% tariffs on goods from Somaliland region

Farm

VIP
CoYKHtL.jpg

dumb move, trade war never helps the people, now they have to go some where more expensive, for if they had a cheaper place to buy from logic shows they would have gone to that place first

so now puntland residents will pay more for goods, tariffs are a tax on consumers,

so puntland consumers lose out and will have to spend more money on those goods meaning they will spend less money else where so the state doesn't get money revenues

no one ever wins a trade war

it will also lead to increased border smuggling, after all there is the incentive to avoid paying tax

trade wars never also benefits domestic firms, specially in this case puntland is not industrialised neither does it have the primary sectors to survive on her own, its not like puntland exports surplus food / agriculture, she is a net importer

why are puntlanders buying from 1door exporters, after all the 1doors themleves dont make these goods nor are net exporters of food, so that means using common economic logic, it is cheaper for a someone to bring the goods out of somalia through berbera port than puntland port as tax is most likely lower in 1dooristan port than midgetstan port, so traders buy from 1door land

all puntlanders have to do is lower the taxes they charge in midgetland port and hey bob is yuor uncle, after all those 1door goods come from dubai, china etc

cut the tariifs, and yuo will get 1door firms coming to putland and buying from them to export it back to 1door land, that is if tarrifs in midgetland are cheaper than in 1doorland, in a sense putnland becomes like dubai, a re-exporter to other regions as she will be cheaper/ or even free at charging in the port, dubai makes money by being a free tax re-export, they bring from china and re export to other nations, or companies do it, not the govement, midgetlanders can do the same,

this is what Ogadens do to kenya, they have monopolised Dobley, becaseu Oagdne get tax free imports in kismayo port, they can sell a kish of sugar in kismayo for $18 when its in kenya for around $70-90 depedning on seaosn,

becaseu in kenya to export to mombasa yuo must pay massive bribes to the port managemetn and then state improt tariffs, the Ogaden use kismayo port to bring all sorts of goods, take it to doobley and re-export to kenya much cheaper and only pay off soldiers in the border much much cheaper than the bribe in the mombasa port everyone pays to the kingpin in mombasa

simple maths, kenya uses 900k tons, it makes 500k tons of suger per year, Ogadens have single handedly monopolised all re-exports to Kenya and even beyond to tanzanian, uganda etc from doobley town as they control the town

this is why marehan taking over kismayo is useless, they are blocked from doobley, so where will take the goods to? Mj have their own port, so do 1door and hawiye so who nees their kismayo imports, if doobley is blocked its useless, we can still use xamar port to get goods or even the one south of kismayo yes its smaller but still a port in Ras Ogaden 30 km south of kismayo,

do free trade and re-export those goods and watch people demand you sell to them as you will become king of re-exportation, dubai makes 150$ billion each year from this, they just re-export indian, chinese, pakistani etc goods to people have they negotiated with

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Smart move if this opportunity is utilized properly. The puntland economy can rise aswell. It eliminates cheaper competition from Sland and reer puntland can set the prices them selves instead of competing with the other state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why don't we focus on 'high end products' in PL and let SL be our 'mexico' working on the cheaper end products like drinks, food stuff, etc? We shouldn't waste our time in such low end industries. Time/effort/cost that goes into producing such low end products outweighs the benefits and provides no real wealth growth.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As I reiterate, PL needs to use the camel economic standard to measure all our industries. They will see if it has value or not. For example bottled water. How many bottled waters does it take to match 1 camel? If 1 camel costs 1k and bottled water is 1 dollar. You need to produce 1000 bottled waters. What is time/effort required to create 1000 bottled water, so they need to measure this output of manpower. Then they need to include the operational costs to run such as factory because expenses is debt and not included in profits.

You will see very quickly this not a good industry for us. Same goes food-stuffs or anything worth 1 or 2 dollars. We need to target products that are at least worth a 'goat' to even begin creating an industry. You can't convert people with nomadic background to such low end industries, this can only be given to farmers who work in low margin industry. They can slip into these roles and be comfortable as there is big difference for them compared to farming bananas and mangos which takes 6 months to yield.

We have to look at industries with products that are at least $30 a single item and even then that will most likely be 'seasonal' work for them because they view those industries as SEASONAL like frankincense and fishery. If you want a full time industry in PL, you need to start with products that are worth at least 100 dollars like adhiga is worth and up untill 1k which is the camel standard worth. Our industries and factories should hover around $100 dollar products to 1k products in the cities. Anything less dadkani shaqaysan mayan and will prefer to sit there and be unemployed as they know they can earn such thing adopting livestock game.

The cheapest industries in PL is frankincense and that's going for 20-30 per the kilo and Fishery and god knows what that is by the kilo. Don't waste their time on any product that is less then 20-30 dollars or they won't even attempt to work there wayna ka faani doonan

Last edited:
Why don't we focus on 'high end products' in PL and let SL be our 'mexico' working on the cheaper end products like drinks, food stuff, etc?

becasue yuo dont have the industria capacity, nor do yuo want to put into palce the incentives to attarct investment and will ask for bribes so investors will not run to another shyt hole bribe demanding region

on top of that, xamar has not finalised the dastuur thanks to gaas and now demi being in bed with them, and thus you cannot lift a finger to attarct investment from abroad with out xamar say so so your doomed, funny thing is xamar cannot block yuo even though its doesn't have the written or agreed dastuur to back her claims, she will do it,

gass was an economist like me with PhD and a George mason University dude, one of the top one in the world for understand and teaching in economic development and free market economics, but is weakness was wasting time and not pressuring xamar to finish the dastuur, he became a lackey, the due before him the ciise muxamuud was tougher with xamar

when isnha Allah i am jubaland president there will be 100% free trade, no taxation on imports, every police officer and politicians will be made to wear a camera to avoid bribes begin accepted, i would have secret agents going around and offering bribes, if one political officers takes it, he is out, Umar ibn Khatab used to do this, in time the politicians will be shock

no leader will be allowed to lead the nation with out an understanding of economics and free trade and industrialisation policy, there will be exams for political office entry like they had in china for last 5000 years and the British empire in last 200 years

to start with, there will be 100% protected property rights, and a court created for for property rights infringement - this is jubaland, i dont care about somalia for now, will focus on builing my nation aka jubaland kingdom,

then it will be attarcting investment and bringing firms to manufacture, free water, electricity, free land, just employ my people and in turn i will tax the peoples income, no tax on firms profiits,

then a stock market, ethipoia doesn't have one, yet tiny ghana has one, why do we need it? because it pools resources and investments and channels them in the needed area, you need a financial structure,

the state will be made very small, in 1880 height of British empire, Uk only had 4,000 civil servants, we dont need bribe taking faraxs all working for the state, its what leads to corruption in first place

to being with money will be pegged to dollar to show our shyty somali currency is not going to be forced on firms coming to invest and to show trust we cannot inflate as our currency will actually be dollar

courts will be separate from executive body, and all presidents will have one term limit of 6 years to avoid bad leaders and bribe takers returning

all retired presidents will get a pension for life and security to encourage them not to rob their own nation

all manufacturers will be welcomed, no taxation on their operations or profits, just slice of the labour they employ,

free education, all boys/man most work of working age or will be sent to military, this is to avoid any waste man becoming a terrorist because of idle hands are the devils workshop

give me 10 years and i can provide aide money to every somali region instead of the IMF

then isnha Allah kick out all foreigners, sort out the dastuur, and get back NFD and somali region,

this would need a 30 year plan, not long, look at how long somalia has been in this situation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
becasue yuo dont have the industria capacity, nor do yuo want to put into palce the incentives to attarct investment and will ask for bribes so investors will not run to another shyt hole bribe demanding region

on top of that, xamar has not finalised the dastuur thanks to gaas and now demi being in bed with them, and thus you cannot lift a finger to attarct investment from abroad with out xamar say so so your doomed, funny thing is xamar cannot block yuo even though its doesn't have the written or agreed dastuur to back her claims, she will do it,

gass was an economist like me with PhD and a George mason University dude, one of the top one in the world for understand and teaching in economic development and free market economics, but is weakness was wasting time and not pressuring xamar to finish the dastuur, he became a lackey, the due before him the ciise muxamuud was tougher with xamar

when isnha Allah i am jubaland president there will be 100% free trade, no taxation on imports, every police officer and politicians will be made to wear a camera to avoid bribes begin accepted, i would have secret agents going around and offering bribes, if one political officers takes it, he is out, Umar ibn Khatab used to do this, in time the politicians will be shock

no leader will be allowed to lead the nation with out an understanding of economics and free trade and industrialisation policy, there will be exams for political office entry like they had in china for last 5000 years and the British empire in last 200 years

to start with, there will be 100% protected property rights, and a court created for for property rights infringement - this is jubaland, i dont care about somalia for now, will focus on builing my nation aka jubaland kingdom,

then it will be attarcting investment and bringing firms to manufacture, free water, electricity, free land, just employ my people and in turn i will tax the peoples income, no tax on firms profiits,

then a stock market, ethipoia doesn't have one, yet tiny ghana has one, why do we need it? because it pools resources and investments and channels them in the needed area, you need a financial structure,

the state will be made very small, in 1880 height of British empire, Uk only had 4,000 civil servants, we dont need bribe taking faraxs all working for the state, its what leads to corruption in first place

to being with money will be pegged to dollar to show our shyty somali currency is not going to be forced on firms coming to invest and to show trust we cannot inflate as our currency will actually be dollar

courts will be separate from executive body, and all presidents will have one term limit of 6 years to avoid bad leaders and bribe takers returning

all retired presidents will get a pension for life and security to encourage them not to rob their own nation

all manufacturers will be welcomed, no taxation on their operations or profits, just slice of the labour they employ,

free education, all boys/man most work of working age or will be sent to military, this is to avoid any waste man becoming a terrorist because of idle hands are the devils workshop

give me 10 years and i can provide aide money to every somali region instead of the IMF

then isnha Allah kick out all foreigners, sort out the dastuur, and get back NFD and somali region,

this would need a 30 year plan, not long, look at how long somalia has been in this situation

Why not Peg the currency against something stable like the camel or gold? they usually never gain or drop to the extent of the USD. For every note denomination u can measure how much camels or gold it will be worth. How much will 100 shillings be worth in terms of camel, adhi, or gold? you need to peg your currency against a valuable item that doesn't change and is in demand. That's why your currency won't fluctuate unless a huge drought happens and that usually never effects CAMELS only sheeps and goats are usually slaughtered in that which shouldn't be used as commodity to valuate your currency against.

I am against pegging anything to the USD as we will tumble up and down with them due to external trade forces, our economy will be linked at all times with them, so if they stuff up, it effects us. We need to separate from their currency.

As I reiterate, PL needs to use the camel economic standard to measure all our industries. They will see if it has value or not. For example bottled water. How many bottled waters does it take to match 1 camel? If 1 camel costs 1k and bottled water is 1 dollar. You need to produce 1000 bottled waters. What is time/effort required to create 1000 bottled water, so they need to measure this output of manpower. Then they need to include the operational costs to run such as factory because expenses is debt and not included in profits.

You will see very quickly this not a good industry for us. Same goes food-stuffs or anything worth 1 or 2 dollars. We need to target products that are at least worth a 'goat' to even begin creating an industry. You can't convert people with nomadic background to such low end industries, this can only be given to farmers who work in low margin industry. They can slip into these roles and be comfortable as there is big difference for them compared to farming bananas and mangos which takes 6 months to yield.

We have to look at industries with products that are at least $30 a single item and even then that will most likely be 'seasonal' work for them because they view those industries as SEASONAL like frankincense and fishery. If you want a full time industry in PL, you need to start with products that are worth at least 100 dollars like adhiga is worth and up untill 1k which is the camel standard worth. Our industries and factories should hover around $100 dollar products to 1k products in the cities. Anything less dadkani shaqaysan mayan and will prefer to sit there and be unemployed as they know they can earn such thing adopting livestock game.

The cheapest industries in PL is frankincense and that's going for 20-30 per the kilo and Fishery and god knows what that is by the kilo. Don't waste their time on any product that is less then 20-30 dollars or they won't even attempt to work there wayna ka faani doonan

if you provide secruty and an honest government, yuo can get the likes of toyota, honda, etc coming dow to invest and build cars

simple maths, in USA they pay them $50 an hour, in chine its $30 an hour, provide them free land at first, no taxation for first 10 years or just tax the income of the employees/labour not operations or profits

why do manufactures care to come to you? because they go where labour is cheapest, once yuo have them, your wages will start going up as you get investment and those employees spend money or have spending power, you get ancillary industry ,

a car industry has 30,000 suppliers, bolts, nails, airbag, windscreen, aluminium manufactures, steel, fiber glass, windscreen makers, etc,

then you will get an highly skilled educated group who will leave honda etc and start cmepting with Chinese ancillary industries they will bring in Boeing and other big firms liek GE and work for them or even supply them

then do like dubai, get forieners to do the hard labour and yuo will have skileld second generation who will be the scientis, engineers, etc

look at tiny singapore, makes raw medicine for big pharma, tiny island, yet has only 5 million people and a bigger GD than pakistani kenya, Ethiopia, egypt, most arab nations, etc

a land the size of 1/3 of london yet Singapore has massive financial and manufacturing and service sectors due to peace, honest small governments, and security

provide them and investors and firms will come

somalia has never manufactured a single nail, yet you rubbish the idea of making water? do yuo know what it takes to manufacture bottled water? yuo will need many ancilairy industies, plastic makes, machiens to mold palstics, ink, the labels, etc

the kislls you pick up is masisve

insha Allah, this is what i want for jubaland,

wait till i take over, first month, will arm and send 50,000 caghdeer Ogaden lads to kill and crixify anything that is shishkaba, stubbon marehans, luckly majertene get scared easily when yuo show them some balls,

no trade with out peace,

i will order them to kill any alshabab and crucify them like the romans, i want to send a message, mohamed zubeer with right leadership is a killing machines, no doubt killing is in our blood,

after 6 months of cleaning up, create serpate courts, executive and ligislature,

all politicians will need to sit exams, creation of 3 parties, all who want power must join a party, thats how they will be controlled,

first thing first, get many ships registerd udner western Oagden possport holders, fish the coceans, annualy the planets exports 160 billion $

target atleast 5% of that,

with billions from fish, i will not alow a single non Absame to comepte in any electyions, 100% of palriemtn will be Ogaden/Absame, f*ck the rest, only man who spills blood for jubaland will rule, if they twithc all non absame will be executed

then used that to target low level manufacturing, solar panels, desks, tables, etc, export them, use western firms to invest in jubaland to manufacture, copy and paste, employ people, have a target of atleast 60% manufacturing, i am not interested in exporting banana, low income,

then i will create free trade zones, any firm can come, invest, no taxation on profits, just employ my epople,

schools, universities, hire the best in the world to train people, military service, is a must for all males for atleast 2 years

get Microsoft, google, etc to come here, ireland charges 12% tax, i will charge 0%, just hire my people, and tax the labour, not company profits,

i want skills, know how, experience,

make the jubaland sultan head of state, to reduce one time hit bribe taking leaders coming and going, the king himself will pick the leader, f*ck democracy, its the god that died ,

they can have economic freedom, like china, by the leadership is untouchable,

keep attracting skills, investors, turn it into a massive dubai, we will become the worlds biggest re-exporters, too isnha Allah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
if you provide secruty and an honest government, yuo can get the likes of toyota, honda, etc coming dow to invest and build cars

simple maths, in USA they pay them $50 an hour, in chine its $30 an hour, provide them free land at first, no taxation for first 10 years or just tax the income of the employees/labour not operations or profits

why do manufactures care to come to you? because they go where labour is cheapest, once yuo have them, your wages will start going up as you get investment and those employees spend money or have spending power, you get ancillary industry ,

a car industry has 30,000 suppliers, bolts, nails, airbag, windscreen, aluminium manufactures, steel, fiber glass, windscreen makers, etc,

then you will get an highly skilled educated group who will leave honda etc and start cmepting with Chinese ancillary industries they will bring in Boeing and other big firms liek GE and work for them or even supply them

then do like dubai, get forieners to do the hard labour and yuo will have skileld second generation who will be the scientis, engineers, etc

look at tiny singapore, makes raw medicine for big pharma, tiny island, yet has only 5 million people and a bigger GD than pakistani kenya, Ethiopia, egypt, most arab nations, etc

a land the size of 1/3 of london yet Singapore has massive financial and manufacturing and service sectors due to peace, honest small governments, and security

provide them and investors and firms will come

somalia has never manufactured a single nail, yet you rubbish the idea of making water? do yuo know what it takes to manufacture bottled water? yuo will need many ancilairy industies, plastic makes, machiens to mold palstics, ink, the labels, etc

the kislls you pick up is masisve

insha Allah, this is what i want for jubaland,

wait till i take over, first month, will arm and send 50,000 caghdeer Ogaden lads to kill and crixify anything that is shishkaba, stubbon marehans, luckly majertene get scared easily when yuo show them some balls,

no trade with out peace,

i will order them to kill any alshabab and crucify them like the romans, i want to send a message, mohamed zubeer with right leadership is a killing machines, no doubt killing is in our blood,

after 6 months of cleaning up, create serpate courts, executive and ligislature,

all politicians will need to sit exams, creation of 3 parties, all who want power must join a party, thats how they will be controlled,

first thing first, get many ships registerd udner western Oagden possport holders, fish the coceans, annualy the planets exports 160 billion $

target atleast 5% of that,

with billions from fish, i will not alow a single non Absame to comepte in any electyions, 100% of palriemtn will be Ogaden/Absame, f*ck the rest, only man who spills blood for jubaland will rule, if they twithc all non absame will be executed

then used that to target low level manufacturing, solar panels, desks, tables, etc, export them, use western firms to invest in jubaland to manufacture, copy and paste, employ people, have a target of atleast 60% manufacturing, i am not interested in exporting banana, low income,

then i will create free trade zones, any firm can come, invest, no taxation on profits, just employ my epople,

schools, universities, hire the best in the world to train people, military service, is a must for all males for atleast 2 years

get Microsoft, google, etc to come here, ireland charges 12% tax, i will charge 0%, just hire my people, and tax the labour, not company profits,

i want skills, know how, experience,

make the jubaland sultan head of state, to reduce one time hit bribe taking leaders coming and going, the king himself will pick the leader, f*ck democracy, its the god that died ,

they can have economic freedom, like china, by the leadership is untouchable,

keep attracting skills, investors, turn it into a massive dubai, we will become the worlds biggest re-exporters, too isnha Allah

I am not saying manufacturing bottled water is easy but economist look at the bottom line in financial terms in what your turn over is. That's 1 dollar product and all that expenses your putting into which u noted is it worth it for an end product of 1 dollar? How can we explain our GDP growth when our final product is $1 dollars. Are u sure your an economist? I want a high end final product that is worth more then such thing like a CAR.

GDP doesn't look at the quantity of your product, so u can produce 1 million bottled waters if u want, it looks at the final product of each bottle. It will be graded as 1 dollar, your economic difference is to prove your creating a product that is more then 1 dollar. Why u think Somalia GDP is rising? construction is big end product that's why. It sells for 50-100k. They not looking at quantity u sold, just what your final product was. Because quantity can be worked out quite easy by population.

Why not Peg the currency against something stable like the camel or gold? they usually never gain or drop to the extent of the USD. For every note denomination u can measure how much camels or gold it will be worth. How much will 100 shillings be worth in terms of camel, adhi, or gold? you need to peg your currency against a valuable item that doesn't change and is in demand. That's why your currency won't fluctuate unless a huge drought happens and that usually never effects CAMELS only sheeps and goats are usually slaughtered in that which shouldn't be used as commodity to valuate your currency against.

I am against pegging anything to the USD as we will tumble up and down with them due to external trade forces, our economy will be linked at all times with them, so if they stuff up, it effects us. We need to separate from their currency.

camel is a silly idea, they can be destroyed by a plight, plague,

gold is an excellent idea, but for now, yuo have no idea, the CIA has a economics department and economic analyst working with the IMF and IBS and world bank and if anyone threatens the reserve status of the dollar, they will be bombed, since we will not be strong enough, i will not risk it,

i will play the smart game, one day perhaps one day insha Allah

but gold is the US dollars achiles hill and america has mad it very clear, since 1971, they will invade anyone that uses gold as currency, this is why qadafi made that mistake, russia and china, why are they being hounded, because they opened their big mouth, crimea is an excuse, so is huawei, they are being punished for selling their US bonds and buying gold as potential emergency reserve,

US power is build on dollar as being the world reserve currency, if jubaland opens her mouth she will be destroyed,

so we will do it the smart way to avoid wars with the big boys, i aim to destroy somalis and habashi and kenya enemies first

only a nuclear nation can flirt with gold money today

Gold is God's money, but we dont have the power to fight with cadaans yet if we want gold money

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1129814/russia-news-vladimir-putin-gold-reserves-us-dollar-world-economy

Dumb move. Trade barriers are counterproductive to development.

It'll cause import cost increase massively in Puntland. As a result less money will be available to spend on development, contruction and investment. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot lol

Whereas before Puntland used to share import costs with Somaliland

If they really wanna save money they should ban Qat and claim their fair share of revenues from Mogadishu

I am not saying manufacturing bottled water is easy but economist look at the bottom line in financial terms in what your turn over is. That's 1 dollar product and all that expenses your putting into which u noted is it worth it for an end product of 1 dollar? How can we explain our GDP growth when our final product is $1 dollars. Are u sure your an economist? I want a high end final product that is worth more then such thing like a CAR.

GDP doesn't look at the quantity of your product, so u can produce 1 million bottled waters if u want, it looks at the final product of each bottle. It will be graded as 1 dollar, your economic difference is to prove your creating a product that is more then 1 dollar. Why u think Somalia GDP is rising? construction is big end product that's why. It sells for 50-100k.

why would a car firm come to you when you cannot even manufacture basic things? where is the ancillary industry the car firm is supposed to use?

do you even know how manufacturing works? cars use atleast 30,000 separate suppliers who make 30,000 separate products inside a car,

do you expect them to buy everything from abroad?

where is the steel, aluminium manufacturers? air bag maker? glass panel maker >? carpet maker?

not even saudi can start with a car manufacturer today, because they dont have te ancialry sectors and the skills and know how,

try walking a mile before yuo reach for the stars, yuo have geeljire who dont know shyt about basic engineering, why would honda come to you if they have to manufacture and export all 30,000 components abroad? what benefit do yuo provide,

it does not have to be bottled water, it could be rubber ducks,

can any somali region today make rubber ducks or even make it cheaper than china? NO

start with the basics, your a country that imports nails, bolts, clips, first make that, then Boeing and Honda will come to you,

heck yuo dont even have a steel industry, if you can build high rise flats yuo will need steel sector, if you have steel sector, Honda will come,

do you have a steel sector? NO even if you make a very small amount of your own steel furnaces, do you have it? NO

basics, dr basics,

thats what i want for Jubaland insha Allah, basic ancillary industries that can support a big industry like cars,

dont ever forget, subject utility, its why they will come to you because china's labour costs is rising fast as they develop , but if they import all ancillary products, why one earth come to you,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
why would a car firm come to you when you cannot even manufacture basic things? where is the ancillary industry the car firm is supposed to use?

do you even know how manufacturing works? cars use atleast 30,000 separate suppliers who make 30,000 separate products inside a car,

do you expect them to buy everything from abroad?

where is the steel, aluminium manufacturers? air bag maker? glass panel maker >? carpet maker?

not even saudi can start with a car manufacturer today, because they dont have te ancialry sectors and the skills and know how,

try walking a mile before yuo reach for the stars, yuo have geeljire who dont know shyt about basic engineering, why would honda come to you if they have to manufacture and export all 30,000 components abroad? what benefit do yuo provide,

it does not have to be bottled water, it could be rubber ducks,

can any somali region today make rubber ducks or even make it cheaper than china? NO

start with the basics, your a country that imports nails, bolts, clips, first make that, then Boeing and Honda will come to you,

heck yuo dont even have a steel industry, if you can build high rise flats yuo will need steel sector, if you have steel sector, Honda will come,

do you have a steel sector? NO even if you make a very small amount of your own steel furnaces, do you have it? NO

basics, dr basics,

thats what i want for Jubaland insha Allah, basic ancillary industries that can support a big industry like cars,

dont ever forget, subject utility, its why they will come to you because china's labour costs is rising fast as they develop , but if they import all ancillary products, why one earth come to you,

So according to your economics your saying the time/effort/cost that goes into bottled water(1 dollar) is the same as time/effort/cost that goes into a final product such as a house? Their both final products but clearly superior in prices. The guy who owns construction firm will have far larger turn over then any bottled water company. Why u think Trump is in real estate? it's big superior final product, it's understandable why his dedicating time/effort into such industry. Where-as that bottled water factory if everyone was to drink a bottled water a day would only acquire you 10 million dollars since it's 1 dollar each loooooooool. That's not substracting the expenses of electricity, packaging costs, transport costs, taxes, parts, machinery, labor costs, insurance. So it would be roughly less then $5 million a day.

War majertenow nacaskan doqonki ogadenka naga gabta jubbaland, I hope Majerten rule JL, cause it's obvious wax NAABNAAB ba tahay.

but can you be cheaper? or will a reer putnland be forced to buy an expensive domestic watered bottled when he can get it from Dubai or Kenya cheaper?

in order to amke it cheaper, you must have technical know how, ancillary sectors to support yuo like i mentioned, and if yuo cannot make it cheaper than say dubai, kenya, dont even think abut exporting it

also the dollar is more stable than most all currency except for maybe the swiss frac, in last 40 years the US dollar was inflated 200% compared to UK pound 700% and italian lira before euro 1200%

so yes its not perfect, but the least dirties out there, and we cannot use gold as US will eat us, so what gives? dollar, and then use that

Zimbabwe came back fro hyper inflation after changing over to dollar,

So according to your economics your saying the time/effort/cost that goes into bottled water(1 dollar) is the same as time/effort/cost that goes into a final product such as a house? Their both final products but clearly superior in prices. The guy who owns construction firm will have far larger turn over then any bottled water company. Why u think Trump is in real estate? it's big superior final product, it's understandable why his dedicating time/effort into such industry. Where-as that bottled water factory if everyone was to drink a bottled water a day would only acquire you 10 million dollars since it's 1 dollar each loooooooool. That's not substracting the expenses of electricity, packaging costs, transport costs, taxes, parts, machinery, labor costs, insurance. So it would be roughly less then $5 million a day.

War majertenow nacaskan doqonki ogadenka naga gabta jubbaland, I hope Majerten rule JL, cause it's obvious wax NAABNAAB ba tahay.

nacas adoon Gorlilla majerteen doqonki with no clout tom udnertand economcis

can you export a house? NO you handicap,

you are missing the point, you need exports to earn revenue for your state, no one exports a house, and since you cannot produce a car with out ancillary support industries, forget it,

first try exporting basics things, but do you have a comparative advantage? meaning can you make it cheaper, better quality than other countries, why should i by from you

it doesn't have to be bottled water, but is an example, can you make a bottled water first? if yes then go to bikes, then car parts, then cars, since you dont have make nails, why on earth would Honda invest in your dry shyt hole that cannot even make nails or clips?

dream on,

your uneducated, Gorilla, semi bantu half Tanzanian nigggger Majerteen i am wasting my time on this Gorilla,

Osman Muxmauud monkey cannot even make nails yet wants to export cars

605cb5a577aef7ada5eac85c6f8027ee

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn Berbera port must be really successful if Puntland is forced to nuke trade from Somaliland

Maybe, cause PL is handling such small consumable items for Somalia while Berbera is handling the bigger more valuable items due to a bigger deep sea port. It's totally unbalanced and we must barr them from PL. We already use their port for larger items that Bosaso port cannot dock down.

Trending