Puntland Port Minister: Somali motion doesn‘t effect us as we signed with P&O P before flying to UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Journalist Yuusuf Abdi Shire speaking on the phone to Saaid Mohamed Rageh yesterday said that the port minister told him the motion passed by Somali Parliament will not affect Puntland because they signed a deal with P&O Ports which is owned by the government of Dubai before boarding a plane to UAE!

Looks like the UAE called all their minions to the UAE!

I have said it before P&O Ports is a separate entity to DP World.

Somalia Parliament spoke about DP World specifically but it also illiterates that any signing of assets to companies the Federal Government has to agree to!

The case with Berbera is that DP World actually came out and said they could sign an agreement with Somaliland because they were ‘independent‘.

It is like saying you one of the UAE Emirates can sign a deal with a company that will then sign another deal bringing in a UAE neighbour like Iran as a guarantor instead of the UAE and if denounced the company says they are independent from the UAE!

Also the 19% Ethiopia received made the Berbera deal more to come and pass a motion against the deal because it violates the sovereignty of Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bring fourth the source hooyada waase no one would believe a Zionist journalist reporting on Palestine save it for the birds you turd

I gave the source, in the original post. Journalist Yuusuf Abdi Shire spoke personally to the port minister Said Mohamed Raage over the phone yesterday!

Yusuf Abdi Shire spoke to Minister Rageh personally yesterday before flying to UAE

26910231_1511364085643603_8214017068620717083_o.jpg

I don't mind Cognitive's mumbo jumbo, his false accusations or that he thinks he is more of a Puntlander than me. I posed sources and there is no lie.

The Port Minister was asked about the motion against DP World and he askef the question over the phone. He then flew to Dubai.

I explained the difference of the two companies and the reason for the urgency to deal swiftly and directly with the Berbera deal.

What else is there? If you can refute any points come up with an intelligence response!

I like the Puntland Port Minister Said Mohamed Raage who was the Port Minister for all past Puntland administrations. He is from Ceelbuh in Sanaag but clan wise from Bosaso/Waaciye.

The guy can cause major havoc if not made a minister in the commercial city Bosaso which he has a large following in.

His biggest fault is that he is corrupt, he has major links with Iranians and their trowlers in Dubai that he gives licenses and permits to over fish along the vast Puntland coast in the red sea and indian ocean.

His underground links have earned him names like Said Cilmi because of his reputation of smoothing things over and possessing more knowledge in the reaching and profitting from underhand shady underground deals.

Federalism will never work in Somalia, this shows the cracks in our fragile unity. What the point of a central government if you're just gonna ignore everything they say. Sub'han'Allah:farmajoyaab:

Cognitive I still don‘t know what you are on about, your contention is where is the source?

It is like your only argument coupled with saying something totally irrelevant that has nothing to do with the topic.

I am from a large influential clan in Puntland and a proud Puntlander that wants the best.

You are just a rumbler on the side with nothing really, you just vent and express your anger and fangirl for the failed leadership in Puntland!

I let you go by because I have no issues with you.

Puntland “Mamnuucidda DP-World Wax na quseyo ma ahan..”
Mar 14, 2018 - jawaab

Wasiirka Dekedaha Puntland Siciid Maxamed Raage ayaa sheegay in aysan Puntland Waxba ka quseyn Qaraarka Baarlamanka Soomaaliya ay shaqada ugu joojiyeen Shirkadda DP-World.

Maamulka Dekeda Boosaaso ay gacanta ku heyso Shirkadda P&O oo hoos tagga DP-World ayuu sheegay in kaliya amarkaan uu ku eg yahay DP-World Somaliland oo gashay heshiiska Saami qeybsiga Dekeda Berbera.

Siciid Maxamed Raage oo ku sugan Imaaraatka Carabta ayaa sheegay in Maamulka Puntland ay la socdaan dhaq-dhaqaaqyada Shirkadda Maamusha Dekeda Boosaaso ee P&O.

“Xeerkaan ma saameynayo Puntland, waxa uu saameynayaa Maamulka Somaliland oo heshiis kula jirto DP-World, balse Puntland waxa ay heshiis kula jirtaa Shirkadda P&O oo laga leeyahay Imaaraatka Carabta” ayuu yiri Wasiirka Dekeda Puntland.

Golaha Shacabka ayaa qaraarkii ay codka ku ansixiyeen ee ka dhanka ahaa Shirkadda Caalamiga Dekeda ee Dubai (DP-World) kaga mamnuucay in Soomaaliya ay ka howlgasho.

Shirkadda P&O oo hoos tagga Shirkadda DP-World ayay Madaxda Puntland u dhiibeen maamulka Marsada Boosaaso, mana jiro war kasoo baxay Madaxda Maamulkaasi oo ay kaga hadlayaan.

The minister who said that the motion does not concern them as they signed with P&O Ports which are a separate entity to DP World (I said it numerous times).

He said it before flying to Dubai, UAE to Yusuf Abdi Shire.

I am in agreement with the minister that they are both two separate entities.

The ministers trip to UAE coincided with the passed motion and a day later trip to the UAE by the President of Somaliland Muuse Abdi Biixi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts