Puntland Police infighting, setting up isbaaros. Protests beucase of Inflation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colonel Mohamed Ali Hashi, a police commander in charge of Bosasso Port security and two of his security guards were shot and injured by members of the UAE-trained Puntland Marine Force following a dispute, local officials said.
The gunfight between the two armed soldiers ensued after the marine force rejected to clear a newly set up roadblock within the town, which the police commander ordered to be removed.

Meanwhile hundreds of angry residents marched to the streets on Thursday to protest against the growing inflation which the residents said was the result of the huge influx of the counterfeit Somali currency printed in Puntland.
The demonstration which started in mid morning on Thursday (local time) turned violent forcing the town’s businesses closed.
"We are tired off greedy officials. Printing fake currency should stop." said Halima Nuh who was one of the protesters.
The protesters called the administration to deal with the growing price of the stable food and also chanted anti-local traders slogans demanding the usage of dollars for local trading banned.
Currently hundred U.S. Dollars is traded over three million Somali shillings making the highest in the past one decade.

http://somaliupdate.com/articles/10...so-Senior-Police-Officer-Wounded-in-Shoot-out

Corrupt Dr.Prozacweli funnels U.S. dollars for his medications and houses in Dubai while he prints fake shillings for his civil servants.

Weekly the militias mutiny over unpaid wages while they're told to fight an insurgency from dissatisfied clans(warsans/dashihle) supporting ISIS/Alshabab in Galgaga/Bosaso.

I'm surprised they haven't collapsed yet.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
raw.gif

I had a relative who went to bosaso recently I'm telling you the place is on edge.

They don't even have proper permanent checkpoints to the city, instead you will randomly

see some 4x4 pickup filled with masked men with AKs speeding at you out of nowhere and

they do a quick inspection because they're afraid of being a target for al-shabab if they set up a permanent checkpoint.

You also need have to have a local to vouch for you before they let you go and quickly speed away.

I always see the safety in pl compared with SL but it's not even comparable wallahi. They're the south lite.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I had a relative who went to bosaso recently I'm telling you the place is on edge.

They don't even have proper permanent checkpoints to the city, instead you will randomly

see some 4x4 pickup filled with masked men with AKs speeding at you out of nowhere and

they do a quick inspection because they're afraid of being a target for al-shabab if they set up a permanent checkpoint.

You also need have to have a local to vouch for you before they let you go and quickly speed away.

I always see the safety in pl compared with SL but it's not even comparable wallahi. They're the south lite.
I have a relative who went to Hargeisa recently I'm telling you the place is on edge.

They don't even have proper checkpoints to the city, instead you will randomly

see some woman on Fucking street filled with masked men with AKs speeding around out of nowhere and

they do a quick inspection of her private parts because they're afraid they might go diseases if they don't use protection

You also need to have a local reer porcupine vouch for you before they let you go and quickly speed away.

I always see the safety in sl compared to PL but it's not even comparable wallahi. They're the south lite.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have a relative who went to Hargeisa recently I'm telling you the place is on edge.

They don't even have proper checkpoints to the city, instead you will randomly

see some woman on Fucking street filled with masked men with AKs speeding around out of nowhere and

they do a quick inspection of her private parts because they're afraid they might go diseases if they don't use protection

You also need to have a local reer porcupine vouch for you before they let you go and quickly speed away.

I always see the safety in sl compared to PL but it's not even comparable wallahi. They're the south lite.

Bosaso is not safe but there is indian-arabs-africans-and somalis from every region living and working there. Bosaso is not safe yet refugees flee there. I love the logic you employ, must be some new standard of thinking!!!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bosaso is not safe but there is indian-arabs-africans-and somalis from every region living and working there. Bosaso is not safe yet refugees flee there. I love the logic you employ, must be some new standard of thinking!!!
Kulahaa Bosaso is not safe :mjlol:

They wanna take our tourists and move them to siiland:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts