Puntland nationalist and city councilor of Minneapolis declared war on the Arab Somali Malls owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This idoor & his war of words with anyone who's from puntland is relentless, where has he said he supports the independence of puntland?

What he's doing is good for the overall Somali community but your cuqdad blinds you from seeing that. This pedophile is relentless wallahi.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This idoor & his war of words with anyone who's from puntland is relentless, where has he said he supports the independence of puntland?

What he's doing is good for the overall Somali community but your cuqdad blinds you from seeing that. This pedophile is relentless wallahi.

Insulting me as pedo is only insulting your forefathers. I at least flirt with legal age girls but your forefathers, mine and all of us forefathers normally married 15 year-olds.:siilaanyolaugh:

Basri sounds like the typical crappy business owner. He doesn't want to put a penny into the business. Also he is labelling any criticism from the neighbouring non somali people as an "anti somali" driving a wedge between somalida and non somali. I mean the local goverment had to force him to install more toilets. Furthermore how can somalida allow this guy to use their name like that? i agree with warsame, somalida need their own mall. Apparently people are fearful of speaking out cos they might get kicked out.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Sabri is a tuug who is without any scruples. This is the same guy who tried to add a third floor to an already finished building!
:russ:
His greeds knows no bounds!

20140506__photo2.jpg

http://www.startribune.com/building...t-somali-mall-in-south-minneapolis/258113061/

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I thought too. I understand the first Somali mall like 24, but the second one Karmel should've been owned by a Somali. I'm sure couple people could've pulled funds together, but it's shame though. :jcoleno:
Somalis need to learn group economics sorta what arabs and chinese do

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abdi Warsame proves that not all heroes wear a cape. Mashallah. I hope his enemies are seething.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts