Puntland Minister of Health arrives at Taleex, Sool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is like the 3rd time puntland officials went to Taleex this year, why don't we just occupy it permanently

As we know Sool is one of the least developed regions of Somalia, the locals there could really use our expertise, teachers, doctors and medicine. If we built military outposts there and incorporate it into our other cities, it could reach a level of hoorumar similar to qardho and badhan :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:gucciwhat:Occupy?

We are not colonisers. We are brothers.

Delete this thread.
when i say occupy it i mean set up military bases, and settle there permanently like Badhan thus making it easier for them to trade with qardho and garowe which will benefit them economically. If you have any other suggestions to help taleex develop, i'm happy to hear it

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I alway thought Puntland controlled Taleex, is it part of KS, SL or no man's land?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I alway thought Puntland controlled Taleex, is it part of KS, SL or no man's land?
We don't control it, somaliland doesn't control it either, nobody does. Both administrations move in and out at will, muse biixi was there recently too, which is why i stated in OP we should just annex it before it becomes another las anod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts