Puntland minister dies of Covid19

The level of incompetency is clan enclaves is real.... imagine a Not having a single hospital not capable of handling infections and whole minister being airlifted to Mogadishu for treatment of Covid19 after 22 years of collecting taxes and claiming you’re independent :susp:

on top of that your clan enclave fanboys dissing the Same Mogadishu that treats your ministers on daily basis

54BD4010-8505-4237-B389-EDA671831FD1.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN to our fallen brother

I hope people realize that the only way we can save our people and accomplish big things going forward is by collectively working together. I agree with you that regional politics should take a backseat when it comes to national interest like road construction, hospitals, education and creating employment and so on. :)

The level of incompetency is clan enclaves is real.... imagine a Not having a single hospital not capable of handling infections and whole minister being airlifted to Mogadishu for treatment of Covid19 after 22 years of collecting taxes and claiming you’re independent :susp:

on top of that your clan enclave fanboys dissing the Same Mogadishu that treats your ministers on daily basis

View attachment 120330W
Warya start with AUN or a dua before coming with your fkd "mr reer mahad".

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

DRACO

VIP
DAMN SON:ooh:

Corona is spreading out of control in PL and they are exporting it to neighbouring countries.

Bohol

VIP
AUN. Did he got infected in Puntland or Mogadishu? my abti who was the other minister to get infected seems to have recovered.

Bohol

VIP
Just checked his profile Abdullahi Abdi recovered and sent tacsi.
1590410850312.png

The two ministers that got infected 2-3 weeks back, the deceased is the right one AUN.
1590410720836.png

Trending