Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland's mobile medical visited the nomads in several parts of Northern Mudug. Unfortunately, they suffered from several issues which have now thankfully, been dealt with.

Puntland's health ministry has done a great job managing these mobile medical teams who have saved a lot of Somali nomads since the droughts have begun.

That being said, Galmudug civilians need to hold their Government accountable for neglecting their nomadic people, most of whom suffered from minor health issues, that have already been eradicated in Puntland (10 years ago).

59-500x250.jpg

Puntland ayaa ka daaweysay cuduro 10 sano ka hor la dabar gooyay xoolaha ay wataan qoysas kazoo hayaamay deegaano hoosyimaada maamulka Galmudug, ka dib markey tiimam ka socda Wasaarada Xanaanada Xoolaha Puntland kula kulmeen deegaano ka tirsan Gobolka Mudug, kuwaas oo qeyb ka ahaa dhakhaatiir todobaadkii hore Wasaaraddu u dirtay dhamaan Gobolada Puntland.

Dhakhaatiirta Wasaaradda Xanaanada Xoolaha Puntland ayaa sheegay inay ka daaweeyeen Xoola dhaqatada kazoo jeeda Galmudug cuduro ay ka mid yihiin cudurka Sanbabka,Cabeebka,Cadhada, Dhamiijada iyo Cuduro kale oo 10 sano ka hor laga ciribtirey dhamaan deegaanada Puntland.

Dr Cabdi Kheyr Maxamed Faarax oo ka mid ah Ururka Dhakhaatiirta Puntland ayaa u sheegay PUNTLAND POST inay yihiin xoolo dhaqatada ku nool Gobolada dhexe kuwo aan helin adeegyada caafimaadka xoolaha sababo amaan awgood Islamarkaana xoolahooda laga helay cuduro horey looga ciribtirey deegaanada Puntland.

Cabdi Kheyr ayaa ugu baaqay Wasaarada Xanaanada Xoolaha Puntland in looga baahan yahay dadaal dheeriya si looga hortago cudurada laga helay xoolaha ay wataan dadka kasoo hayaamay abaarta ka jirta deegaano hoosyimaada maamulka Galmudug.

Talaabadan ayaa ka dambeysay ka dib markey kusoo hayaameen waqooyiga,bariga iyo galbeedka Gobolka Mudug oo hoostaga maamulka Puntland xoolo dhaqato fara badan oo ka yimid Gobolka Galgaduud iyo Koonfurta Gobolka Mudug.

Last edited:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Shegato;

Will your next username claim to be Cali Saleebaan?
Your act doesn't fool me or anyone else.

Everyone already knows I'm cumar maxamud
Why are you obessed with habar gidir? Its me who border them and have beef with them but I'm not anyway near obessed with them like you

Shegato @Tjioux messaged me with this;

He was trying to dig for information to instigate between Majeerteen.

"I'm wondering why beesha cali salebaan have a beef with maxamud saleban. They claim that maxamud saleban is taking over gobalka Bari. What I'm wondering is how much of bari does cali saleban inhabit and how come only cali saleban is the one who got problem when maxamud saleban when other MJs also live in bari, like siwaaqron etc? And also cali saleban claims that bosaso is their city, whats up with that?

this guy have deep cuqdad against maxamud saleban, he even went as far as saying all somalis should help each other massacre maxamud saleban, that was shocking coming from a fellow majeerten"

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

"I'm wondering why beesha cali salebaan have a beef with maxamud saleban. They claim that maxamud saleban is taking over gobalka Bari. What I'm wondering is how much of bari does cali saleban inhabit and how come only cali saleban is the one who got problem when maxamud saleban when other MJs also live in bari, like siwaaqron etc? And also cali saleban claims that bosaso is their city, whats up with that?

this guy have deep cuqdad against maxamud saleban, he even went as far as saying all somalis should help each other massacre maxamud saleban, that was shocking coming from a fellow majeerten"

Nothing wrong with asking that, i even asked @Yonis this question, its a personal question between MJs and now you are exposing it and you are calling me a shegato :kodaksmiley:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

:snoop::snoop:

That was not his intention dumbass

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A normal MJ knows MJ inner information, a shegato does not.

Grow up, your insults are pathetic.
So you're saying he's a hawiye imposter?:mjlol::mjlol:

I've seen his somnet account and i've seen his posts, he's legit. Not all MJs graduated from this imaginary esoteric university for all MJs around the world to be in tune with exactly the same information. Get a grip

I've seen his somnet account and i've seen his posts, he's legit. Not all MJs graduated from this imaginary esoteric university for all MJs around the world to be in tune with exactly the same information. Get a grip

Are you his lawyer?

Why are you so emotionally attached to what I accused him of being?

You always seem aggressive when addressing women on this forum. Do you think that is acceptable behaviour?

Mr Tjious aka "the pussy is never yours, its just your turn", made a vile, misogynist comment towards me because I created a topic PERTAINING PUNTLAND.

My gender has no bearing on what I discuss, nor does where I hail from.

I will continue to discuss whatever I want, you and the shegato need to "get a grip".

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

She(or he) accused me of being Habar Gidir as well :pachah1:

mrlog

VIP

Waryaahe Yonis adigu laftaada are u legit MJ ?
We might need @Gambar our resident expert to verify ur abtirsi & also give u lie detector test.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Waryaahe Yonis adigu laftaada are u legit MJ ?
We might need @Gambar our resident expert to verify ur abtirsi & also give u lie detector test.
I'm Cumar Muxamud straight out the blocks of Galkacyo with deep seeded disdain for Sacads i'm as legit as they come :westbrookswag:

@Gambar is reer sanaag what would she know about reer mudug :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts