Puntland Local Elections 2023 & Presidential Elections 2024

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This will be deni greatest accomplishment in my opinion 1m1v is great achievement for pl

What u think should be our next great reform in PL after 1m1v? I think a complete legal reform. We need written down laws for civil, criminal, market and the relevant enforcing institutions. We really need repeatable and reliable laws that anyone can read and understand and same punishments, fines, etc so international community can consider us a rule of law society not a kangaroo state.

Another huge reform in my opinion even though 'difficult' is disarmament or at least creating a centralized weapon storage facility in each district where everyone has to put their weapon in and only the ISIM of that area has access.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Other areas that need to be done which are big reform tasks. I hope we stop quarelling in PL about silly things, we got lots of work ahead of us to make us look like a nation.

1. Birth/Marriage/Death certificates agency delivering this service to all puntite
2. Puntland ID agency across all districts handing out ID cards
3. Linking our statistic department with the ID agency and using it for policy advice
4. Linking our justice deparment with criminal records thru people id cards
5. Driver training, licenses, and laws on the road
6. Market reform collecting sales taxes from 'sahal' accounts
7. Make our money tranfer company like sahal app force people to store money in bank accounts, so our banks have large 'deposits' to begin loaning.

What u think should be our next great reform in PL after 1m1v? I think a complete legal reform. We need written down laws for civil, criminal, market and the relevant enforcing institutions. We really need repeatable and reliable laws that anyone can read and understand and same punishments, fines, etc so international community can consider us a rule of law society not a kangaroo state.

Another huge reform in my opinion even though 'difficult' is disarmament or at least creating a centralized weapon storage facility in each district where everyone has to put their weapon in and only the ISIM of that area has access.
The first thing I think we should do after 1m1v is a complete census of pl just to see how much the population is in each degmo/gobol etc

Trending