Puntland Local Elections 2023 & Presidential Elections 2024

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Good development, Puntland elections have mostly been a success thankfully, past and present. Although a large chunk of voters have had there voter registration denied. Majority I’m assuming maybe voted twice by mistake, or small errors like that. This is why it’s important for Puntland to educate beforehand to prevent things like that from happening in the near future.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope our Party politics doesn't turn into a joke or parties based on personalities not ideas and progress. I want PL to be a land of laws not a land of 'personalities'. Pesonalities die like siyad barre or them useless HAG warlords, a land based on laws can survive for centuries.

PL laws should be strong n stable and robust around these areas and have proper laws, regulations and institutions to over-see these critical aspects of society, and it also requires the relevant courts to enforce the law,

Constitutional law for Politics n government institutions
Election Laws for party politics
Social Laws(civil, criminal)
Market Laws(investors, workers, products and goods)
Military Laws(for security institutions)

Somalis think 'laws' are just 'written' they forget every law needs an 'enforcement body or courts to oversee it'. All the core areas I mentioned need that, it's not something we can overlook or rely on 'personalities' of the day.

The above must not turn into kangaroo state or personalities, these are the bed-rocks on why PL will be considered the best region in Somalia. We don't want to become like @bidenkulaha folks

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
For PL to be proper democracy isn't about elections only, it's about rule of law being supreme in your land and has to cover your whole society, institutions, govt, market, military and their has to be some proof that it's 'working law' not 'kangaroo laws' such as 'proper courts or enforcement bodies'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr. Abdirahman Dhegoweyne:
Dhismihii Puntland iyo khataraha jiri Kara
#know your history, shape your destiny.
# qayb ka mid ah nolosheenna

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Guddiga KMG doorashooyinka Puntland ee TPEC ayaa si habsami leh uwada fariisinta iyo rakibidda qalabka diiwaangalinta codbixiye-yaasha doorashooyinka qof iyo codka ah ee Puntland.
Qalabkan oo qayb ka ah dhamaystirka doorashooyinka qof iyo cod ee degmooyinka harsan dhawaanna guddigu keeneen xarunta dhexe ee guddiga waxaa ka shaqaynaya waaxda diiwaangalinta codbixiye-yaasha guddiga iyo Khuburo caalamiya oo maalmaha soo socda dhamaystiri doona.

Trending