Puntland & Jubbaland win; Elections to be held on time! Bye Farmaajo!

We cannot return to an era where a dictator extends his term and finds ways to dodge an election. Kacaanists daydream about another 21 years of looting the Somali state coffers. Joke is on them.
Bye Farmaajo. What did he even achieve? Except for photo-shoots, stealing Abdulahi Yusuf's slogan "Nabad iyo Nolol" and being known to be a seat clinger.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I didn’t know this. I guess everyone sort of got what they wanted except Failmaajo. Election on time, no 1m1v, 13 extra seats for benadir secured. Failmaajo got no extension so he is biggest loser

Parliament will debate on everything agreed to in this conference and whatever outcome they choose will be handled by the independent electoral commission (NIEC). There is no doubt that the parliament will choose the best model going forward for the nation. The spoilers and their handlers are always caught flat footed.

Awdalia Rising

Because they demanded this in the first place.
they said no 1m1v, no extension, and were against the 13 extra seats for benadir. They got 2/3 but an added insult which they obviously didn’t want was to be seen as spoilers when the other side has mooryans with them :pachah1:

Farmaajo wants to use his paid for parliament to find a way to cling onto the seat. He is a shameless dictator who will meet the same fate as his uncle Siyad Barre. Mark my words.

The man is a total loser and a failure. He didn’t do anything he promised such as defeating terrorists in 2 years or not having foreigners interfere in our affairs. The extension bullcrap is just an excuse for him to finish his ulterior motives such as destroying the federal state system or furthering Ethiopian hegemony in Somalia.

Awdalia Rising

Farmaajo wants to use his paid for parliament to find a way to cling onto the seat. He is a shameless dictator who will meet the same fate as his uncle Siyad Barre. Mark my words.
Failmaajo will meet defeat in the parliament. Why would HAG go for a payoff from Failmaajo when they can race for the presidency= money + power. The 5th column members of parliament mainly the ones from the north (Dir,Isaaq, etc.) are opportunists and will flip from N&N to HAG in a heartbeat they just join the winning side.

@Awdalia Rising

He backstabbed his Reer Abti Dhulbahante (@Neron @Dharbash people), by excluding them from the Somaliland-Somalia talks. He thinks he has Somaliland MP support but they are a wild-card who are also Irrir Samaale politically.

Maybe he purchased D&M seats also?

He is truly dumb if he thinks he can return and stay breathing with HAG opposition around.

Guys don't forget that the IC made him sign the deal in Dhusmareeb 3. This corrupt parliament is irrelevant because it has no mandate and its term is finished.

He cannot even argue for 1m1v anymore

Awdalia Rising

@Awdalia Rising

He backstabbed his Reer Abti Dhulbahante (@Neron @Dharbash people), by excluding them from the Somaliland-Somalia talks. He thinks he has their support but they are a wild-card who are also Irrir Samaale politically.

Maybe he purchased D&M seats also?

He is truly dumb if he thinks he can return and stay breathing with HAG opposition around.
@Neron people are delusional they vote for whoever mumbles SSC. D&M may back Failmaajo they don’t really like hawiyes a lot but money talks and trust me this election will see the most amount of money exchanging pockets in any Somalia election ever. Massive payoffs will be coming from the HAG side. Cash/land.

@Neron people are delusional they vote for whoever mumbles SSC. D&M may back Failmaajo they don’t really like hawiyes a lot but money talks and trust me this election will see the most amount of money exchanging pockets in any Somalia election ever. Massive payoffs will be coming from the HAG side. Cash/land.

If SSC Mps vote for Farmaajo after that massive betrayal, they have lost their minds but then again it could just be for the $$$.

The saddest thing is that Qatar is bankrolling and controlling both sides. Fahad Yasin aka Farmaajo's sponsor and mastermind & HAG politicians.

Don't forget that Farmajoo burnt Baido and killed hundereds with Ethiopian tanks. I don't think they like him.