Puntland Journalist was intimidated and threatened by goons

cow

VIP
Journalist Ladan Xabiibo who works for SBC and is stationed in Puntland has put on her facebook account that Goons from the government have threatened and intimidated her the last couple of days

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
By the way SBC is owned by Osman Mohamoud specially Ali Abdi Aware, it doesn't really make any sense why would a Pro Deni group would attack SBC journalists.

SBC is even Pro-PL media and you would think you are watching PL TV by the way they support the government work and respect their leading political party.

I would say this is just fake news and this journalists is a hired hand by the N&N goons on their mission to create Chaos and disturb the progress Puntland and Deni achieved so far.

cow

VIP
By the way SBC is owned by Osman Mohamoud specially Ali Abdi Aware, it doesn't really make any sense why would a Pro Deni group would attack SBC journalists.

SBC is even Pro-PL media and you would think you are watching PL TV by the way they support the government work and respect their leading political party.

I would say this is just fake news and this journalists is a hired hand by the N&N goons on their mission to create Chaos and disturb the progress Puntland and Deni achieved so far.

Everything is fake news according to you. pull your head out of deni's behind. the journalist herself said what is happening there is no need for an unhinged conspiracy theories.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Everything is fake news according to you. pull your head out of deni's behind. the journalist herself said what is happening there is no need for an unhinged conspiracy theories.

And how does this little story that Garowe city police should forwarded to concerns you, may I ask?

@Manafesto

This group has nothing better to contribute to SSPOT besides propaganda for their holy deity and spiritual father, Farmaajo. Unlike all other groups on SSPOT they never have anything to post in the development section as their deity Farmaajo doesn't develop anything for them and they can't help themselves either.

I think their deity; Farmaajo, laughs at his pitiful worshippers and wonders why they never ask him to do his job.

cow

VIP
And how does this little story that Garowe city police should forwarded to concerns you, may I ask?

If you have nothing to contribute towards this topic then kindly move along. I can see that you support Deni's harassment on this poor young girl. Anything for dear leader Deni I guess.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If you have nothing to contribute towards this topic then kindly move along. I can see that you support Deni's harassment on this poor young girl. Anything for dear leader Deni I guess.

Contribute to a FB post? Are you really concerned about this FB post when you should be raising funds for Gedo kids that died yesterday of a thirsty?:drakekidding:
Deni is an elected leader and has the support of his people unlike the foreign installed puppet Farmaajo you tribalistic homeless nut jobs worship.

img_0032-jpg.167843

img_20210112_112751-jpg.167844

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
11 journalist arrest by Deni since July 2019

I have never seen Farmaajo arrest a journalist this tin pot dictator Zanzibari Deni has done the following

1. Attacked Parliament speaker
and killed his guards with no concern for the legislative branch
2. Arrest many journalists including many females.
3. Militarized Bosaso and uses the barrel of the gun to suppress opposition including independent security apparatuses

Yet they call Farmaajo a dictator

cow

VIP
I have never seen Farmaajo arrest a journalist this tin pot dictator Zanzibari Deni has done the following

1. Attacked Parliament speaker
and killed his guards with no concern for the legislative branch
2. Arrest many journalists including many females.
3. Militarized Bosaso and uses the barrel of the gun to suppress opposition including independent security apparatuses

Yet they call Farmaajo a dictator

He also got rid of 8 elected MP's. Imagine if farmaajo got rid of mahad salad and so forth.

Deni is a dictator that does not care about any laws.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He also got rid of 8 elected MP's. Imagine if farmaajo got rid of mahad salad and so forth.

Deni is a dictator that does not care about any laws.
Yeah it was this Xildhibaan he kicked out and Daniel got angry for simply confronting him, signs of a dictator is no impulse control Farmajo would never

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Who is she threatened and intimidated who she been hiding from police wanting to question about the fake news about security forces she been writing, if she is innocent she should face police with proof backing the validity of her many articles but if she can't back up her BS she could face military court which is why im guessing she decided go into hiding.

Only in last 2 years she been detained several es for fake newa ironically the ppl and offials she lie about keep giving her caafisπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ i say she needs headshot khalaas there is no cure for her nacasnimo!

Trending

Latest posts