Puntland Is Like America In Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say that PL is like America because it makes sense. When you hear people talking about America around the world, they create negative articles constantly, the world media is constantly in opposition mode, yet we know America is the super-power.

Puntland suffers the same symptoms in Somalia as America suffers globally, constantly negative articles, opposition media outlet, etc. It shows the same symptoms as America in a local context. So I think it's safe to say Puntland is indeed the super-power of Somalia or else why does it suffer identical super-power symptoms as the Americans.

I suggest to the enemies of Puntland if you really want to hurt Puntland treat it like 'awdal' or 'GEDO'. Do u ever see anyone really caring for those regions? the reason is they know they're not super-power clans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo the only reason Marehan gets attention now is because of Farmajo, if he wasn't there. It will be highly unlikly people talking about GEDO, in-fact I don't think anyone would care. Puntland is a power bro, even if we are not in Power in Hamar. That says alot. Gedo doesn't enjoy that sort of power level. Gedo requires a president in Mogadishu to get itself attention.

@TekNiKo the only reason Marehan gets attention now is because of Farmajo, if he wasn't there. It will be highly unlikly people talking about GEDO, in-fact I don't think anyone would care. Puntland is a power bro, even if we are not in Power in Hamar. That says alot. Gedo doesn't enjoy that sort of power level. Gedo requires a president in Mogadishu to get itself attention.
Lol why u mention them if they was irrelevant ya miskiin u mention reer gedo all the time stop hating warya

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol why u mention them if they was irrelevant ya miskiin u mention reer gedo all the time stop hating warya

I will stop mentioning them once they leave villa somalia, that is my point. Ur power depends on entering villada, once your not there, you will be treated like awdal is. Wallahi no-one will mention u ever again.

I will stop mentioning them once they leave villa somalia, that is my point. Ur power depends on entering villada, once your not there, you will be treated like awdal is. Wallahi no-one will mention u ever again.
I'm warsengali u act like u better than them I don't really care about it but jealousy is female trait

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm warsengali u act like u better than them I don't really care about it but jealousy is female trait

It's the truth. What is in gedo? shabab. Abudwaq = No government. There is no reason for Marehan to get anyone attention in the nation. They focused to much on Mogadishu that's why, they put all their efforts there brother, and Mogadishu is 'shared' zone so qof arki doono ma jirto with the sea of hawiye. He should've of focused on Gedo and Abudwaq and create a marehan that doesn't need 'villa somalia' but they can't do that, due to the clan being too weak to stand-alone.

It's the truth. What is in gedo? shabab. Abudwaq = No government. There is no reason for Marehan to get anyone attention in the nation. They focused to much on Mogadishu that's why, they put all their efforts there brother, and Mogadishu is 'shared' zone so qof arki doono ma jirto with the sea of hawiye. He should've of focused on Gedo and Abudwaq and create a marehan that doesn't need 'villa somalia' but they can't do that, due to the clan being too weak to stand-alone.
They get attention because they was president for 21 years and anybody can run for president no qabiil is stronger than another all Somalia is a shithole idk why u think ur opinion matters

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They get attention because they was president for 21 years and anybody can run for president no qabiil is stronger than another all Somalia is a shithole idk why u think ur opinion matters
Anyone can run for President siad barre was President for 21 years kulaha what an ignoramus everybody knows siad barre was a dictator who came to power threw a coup d’etat

you are a warsengali Whos land Cerigaabo is controlled by isaaq you are a slave the audacity if somalia is a shitwhole then your tribe is at the bottom of the barrel

Trending

Latest posts