Puntland Investment Forums

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Walle Deni out played formaajo on the chessboard. By creating bussines ties with the Oromo's and Ogaden, Villa Somalia can't mess with PL financially or order some Xabashi troops against PL. Smart move by Mudane Deni.
I wish if we reach to Djibouti. We should build free zone and factories and make good business ties with Ethiopia, Djibouti and Yeman.

Good Start for us.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I wish if we reach to Djibouti. We should build free zone and factories and make good business ties with Ethiopia, Djibouti and Yeman.

Good Start for us.

And europe since we are at the most eastern part of Africa and india and china and japan so much opportunities

Walle Deni out played formaajo on the chessboard. By creating bussines ties with the Oromo's and Ogaden, Villa Somalia can't mess with PL financially or order some Xabashi troops against PL. Smart move by Mudane Deni.
Ethiopian troops would not enter PL lol just like they would not enter SL both work with Ethiopia well and they will not destroy that relation because of n&n

I pray that they don't give land and sea ownership to foreigners and just give them leases and licenses that come with clauses where they have to train locals as soon as they start operating.

This can be amazing or disastrous.

EEP05bZWkAA4Soo

Trending

Latest posts