Puntland Independence Movement or Unionist?

PIM or Somalia

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Just a survey of the MJ members I'm curious to see where you guys stand on the Puntland v Somalia relationship

Farm

VIP
If Somalia respects the federal system, doesn’t interfere in state affairs and tries to rebuild the country in good faith then I’ll support Somalia.

Having said that, Somalia doesn’t care about federalism and wants to centralize the country while giving positions to Shabab terrorists. Which is why I support PL going it’s own way.

I lost hope in Somalia a long time ago..
There's too much hate and xasidnimo between us to ever unite as one people..
Just look at the xoolo bragging about dictator siyad barre and fantasizing about another return of his dictatorship.. How are we supposed to share anything with such people.

Puntland cannot secede from Somalia, it's literally not an option. The international community wouldn't allow it as it would open Pandora's box in the Somalia. They'd stunt their own growth for no reason.

The reason Puntland is so staunchly for federalism despite it being clearly incompatible with the landscape in Somalia, is because that's the closest they can get to independence. The ideal for Puntland is a weak FGS they can manipulate, Galmudug as a buffer zone between Al Shabaab, and Puntland as a de facto independent country.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If we have good representation and a like minded gov, I’m all for Union.

But the odds of that happening are extremely slim as we can all see.

So why not forge our own path??

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lmao i was a unionist in 2017

'Somalia' is a scam invented by colonists

we'll take south mudug and leave inshallah
So what's going on in the ping pong match
ping pong dhulos .jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If Somalia respects the federal system, doesn’t interfere in state affairs and tries to rebuild the country in good faith then I’ll support Somalia.

Having said that, Somalia doesn’t care about federalism and wants to centralize the country while giving positions to Shabab terrorists. Which is why I support PL going it’s own way.
:yousmart:good words.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

I lost hope in Somalia a long time ago..
There's too much hate and xasidnimo between us to ever unite as one people..
Just look at the xoolo bragging about dictator siyad barre and fantasizing about another return of his dictatorship.. How are we supposed to share anything with such people.
:yousmart:good words.
What do you want the south to turn into? If you guys leave then it will become a Hawiye kingdom and good night for Juba Darood and RX
1586714704985.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Puntland cannot secede from Somalia, it's literally not an option. The international community wouldn't allow it as it would open Pandora's box in the Somalia. They'd stunt their own growth for no reason.

The reason Puntland is so staunchly for federalism despite it being clearly incompatible with the landscape in Somalia, is because that's the closest they can get to independence. The ideal for Puntland is a weak FGS they can manipulate, Galmudug as a buffer zone between Al Shabaab, and Puntland as a de facto independent country.

The question was for Puntites AKA MJs, not sure why came to this thread when the OP specificly said only MJs, are you a Puntite?

As far as the question, I was a unionist before and noticed Southern Somalia will not get it's shit together anytime soon, AS is increasing by the hundreds if not by the thousands, Ethiopia and Kenya are annexing parts of the south, I honestly don't want anything to do with these savages whom are burning each other over tribes in 2020, If there is no federal system at place with one 1m1v and power sharing among FMS states by 2020 then Puntland should work on getting it is independence.

Trending