Puntland immigration authorities round up another batch of Ethiopians for deportation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wasarada Arimaha gudaha Federal ka iyo Arimaha dimuqradiyeynta
ayaa dalkooda dib ugu celisay Qaxooti Itoobiyan kuwaasi oo isku diwaan galiyey si iskood ah waxana dadkaas wasaaradu ka caawisay dhanka safarka cunada biyaha iyo adeegyada kale ee dhanka safarka ah waxana dadkas gadiidka ka saaray garoowe oo ambabixiyey Agaasimaha guud ee wasaarada Maxamed Cali Nuur (Juba) Dadkaas ayaa la geyey Xuduudka Itoobiya iyo Puntland ee deganka tuurdibi ee degmada Galdogob,
54436731_2264398790441797_2576031146877911040_n.jpg

55576676_2264399040441772_3786137087309250560_n.jpg

54436233_2264399340441742_4916618139413774336_n.jpg

52480857_2264399000441776_5969432202688069632_n.jpg

53928453_2264398870441789_7847902103111467008_n.jpg

54516549_2264399253775084_3907713652815298560_n.jpg

53932198_2264399430441733_7019498861282459648_n.jpg

54257750_2264399527108390_8842349085546512384_n.jpg

54517731_2264398727108470_5630316333913604096_n.jpg

54233732_2264398957108447_8965162416950214656_n.jpg

giphy.gif

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
At least they are being given food and water on their journey back home.

See how excited they are to get on the van.

Next steps;

Close ALL IDP camps and make the NGOs take them and feed them in their safe home states.
Unemployed men and women can cause security issues.

We should only host people who are contributing to the economy.

All the native troublemakers need to be sentences to hard labour, we need to use their idle hands to plant trees, pave roads, paint public buildings etc.

No more lazy, unemployed people in Puntland.

Every Puntite should account for his/her time, no job= government needs to find them a job.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Next steps;

Close ALL IDP camps and make the NGOs take them and feed them in their safe home states.
Unemployed men and women can cause security issues.

We should only host people who are contributing to the economy.

All the native troublemakers need to be sentences to hard labour, we need to use their idle hands to plant trees, pave roads, paint public buildings etc.

No more lazy, unemployed people in Puntland.

Every Puntite should account for his/her time, no job= government needs to find them a job.
they dont live in idp camps wallaal. they are being supported by certain people who make profit out of them. they house them, feed them and protect them in exchange for money. the idps. which there is only two in bosaso are only filled with bantu, hawiya, raxanweyne and other southerners.

they dont live in idp camps wallaal. they are being supported by certain people who make profit out of them. they house them, feed them and protect them in exchange for money. the idps. which there is only two in bosaso are only filled with bantu, hawiya, raxanweyne and other southerners.

So Hawiye kicked our civilians out of Mogadishu but they followed us to Puntland to live in idp camps?

Nah.

Unacceptable.

Let them stay in the city they ruined, Mogadishu.

Walaalow, dadkaas naga qabta inteey goori goor tahay, they want to claim our land like the Oromos. After a decade, they will say "my grandfather was buried in Bosaso".

Hag stealth expansion, it cannot be trusted. They even claim North Mudug, iska dhaaf wax kale.

Reer Bari are too trusting.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Old reer bari men are marrying these hawiye women, espicially the sheikhals. A friend of mine dad recently married a sheikhal maid that worked for him at his house in Qardho. Safe to say they cancelled his citizenship. You won't sleep with a dirty, house maid and expect to come to the U.S. His kids are savage espicially the daughter.

Reer Bari women have more dhiig.

I said what I said!

Old reer bari men are marrying these hawiye women, espicially the sheikhals. A friend of mine dad recently married a sheikhal maid that worked for him at his house in Qardho. Safe to say they cancelled his citizenship. You won't sleep with a dirty, house maid and expect to come to the U.S. His kids are savage espicially the daughter.

Reer Bari women have more dhiig.

I said what I said!

So they are even in Qardho???

What the f*ck is wrong with Puntites??

This is unacceptable.

Walahi, MJ women have more dhiig than MJ men. We don't forgive like we have amnesia like our men do, allowing all these hagites and other enemies free access to our Dal Udug.

We need to be like yahuud and consider Mjs only Mj if their Mama is MJ.

Gibiin-Udug

So they are even in Qardho???

What the f*ck is wrong with Puntites??

This is unacceptable.

Walahi, MJ women have more dhiig than MJ men. We don't forgive like we have amnesia like our men do, allowing all these hagites and other enemies free access to our Dal Udug.

We need to be like yahuud and consider Mjs only Mj if their Mama is MJ.
Yes they're in Qardho, working as house maids. Reer Bari people are something else.

@Reer-Bari how are the hawiyes treated in Bosaaso?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Yes they're in Qardho, working as house maids. Reer Bari people are something else.

@Reer-Bari how are the hawiyes treated in Bosaaso?
like any other tribe. but they are not a lot. i only know 2. one is sheekhal and hes actually works for a living. and the other is a female who was raised here and knows only puntland because her mom married a puntlander, but they get treated ok

Gibiin-Udug

like any other tribe. but they are not a lot. i only know 2. one is sheekhal and hes actually works for a living. and the other is a female who was raised here and knows only puntland because her mom married a puntlander, but they get treated ok
Why are they in our land? So a Puntite man married a hawiye woman with kids from another hawiye man and brought them to Puntland? Dhig la'aan.com

I will be changing their minds when I come to Puntland inshallah. I will instill segregation. :fittytousand:

No hawiye will eat next to me in my own land!!!

I will be changing their minds when I come to Puntland inshallah. I will instill segregation. :fittytousand:

No hawiye will eat next to me in my own land!!!

PC signs

No Hawiyes
No Isaaqs
No dogs
No Ogaadeens
No Mareexaans (excl. Wagardhac)

Non-PC Signs

No Huuutu M00ryaans
No 11doors
No eys
No Doqon Cagdheers
No B00ns (excl. Wagardhac)
No [insert group you want to discriminate against]

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::cryinglaughsmiley:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Great work by the PL authorities. They're finally doing something that should've been done a very long time ago.

Please sdn them towards somaliland, make them past dhulbahante and into 1doorista and do not shift them towards warder/Ogadeniya border, we do not want them and then they will be inside deep Ogadeniya

cabdi iley used to deport them,

So Hawiye kicked our civilians out of Mogadishu but they followed us to Puntland to live in idp camps?

Nah.

Unacceptable.

Let them stay in the city they ruined, Mogadishu.

Walaalow, dadkaas naga qabta inteey goori goor tahay, they want to claim our land like the Oromos. After a decade, they will say "my grandfather was buried in Bosaso".

Hag stealth expansion, it cannot be trusted. They even claim North Mudug, iska dhaaf wax kale.

No non somalidarod in pl or there will be no longer peace n stability cause of these vermin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts