Puntland humiliated as SL minister prances into Qardho with SL army guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I know where your cuqdad stems from it's not our fault that Allah made harti so many & blessed us with a vast land say masha Allah and don't give us the evil eye boowe.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I know where your cuqdad stems from it's not our fault that Allah made harti so many & blessed us with a vast land say masha Allah and don't give us the evil eye boowe.
Bro don't get me wrong I love my Harti brothers I am against the Isaaq project expansion

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Nacas laangaab Sade the man is warsengeli any harti is welcomed in puntland, the brother is warsengeli it don't matter if he's part of somaliland or Ethiopia or Kenyan government puntland is the home of all harti.

Ileen waa Sade kan yaar Hada fahmay wuxu dacas uu dabo oordo, No wonder why he always on PL topics cheerleading for dacas:yacadiim:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The commander in chief is a fat cat what do you expect? We will comtinue humiliating Puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No, stop with your anti somalinimo attitude, we are all somalia
I heard you can preach Christianity & have Muslims convert to Christianity in hargaisa but if you bring out the passport of Somalia or the flag of Somalia or even look up in the sky during daylight cause it resembles the flag of Somalia, you'll be put in jail like coldoon kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending