Puntland Historical 1993 Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

While SNM/USC was running around slaughtering people, looting, raping, and being a total diliquent. This is how PL formed.

Learn PL history, this state was built thru peace, consensus, under a tree, no violence, no blood, no looting, no rape, no force, but consentual. The only legitmate state in Somalia as far as I am concerned. Ku dayo Puntland Ku dayo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please for once in your lives as hawiye and isaaq admit this is the only legimate state in Somalia, stop ball busting PL. This is how it's done. 1993 puntland were fed up without a govt. I told you they do it under a tree

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

While SNM/USC was running around slaughtering people, looting, raping, and being a total diliquent. This is how PL formed.

Learn PL history, this state was built thru peace, consensus, under a tree, no violence, no blood, no looting, no rape, no force, but consentual. The only legitmate state in Somalia as far as I am concerned. Ku dayo Puntland Ku dayo

1993 was the Borama Conference. We were having conferences since 91 when all militias surrendered their arms to in Hargeisa stadium.

I shared with you the document and the video of Dhulbahante & Warsangeli Suldaan pledging to somaliland is not hard to find.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1993 was the Borama Conference. We were having conferences since 91 when all militias surrendered their arms to in Hargeisa stadium.

I shared with you the document and the video of Dhulbahante & Warsangeli Suldaan pledging to somaliland is not hard to find.

Please find it, you will never see it. My father told me what happened, they went to make ceasefire only, they were never interested in a state with a rebel group. Awdal wasn't either but were scared of a war. You ran around rampaging like criminals and thugs killing people in awdal,sool, sanaag and forcing, PL never did that. Dont u get it not one blood drop. A remarkable feat.

PL wasn't built on force, even your people boast how u used a gun to create SL. Wat you denying it for? that's how SL was found. PL was found not with a gun. That's the truth and u know it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There was NO UNSOM in PL either does anyone know that? UNSOM, AMISOM, AND NEXT GOD KNOWS WHICH SOM WILL COME FOR THE SOUTH. GOD BLESS PUNTLAND. THAT'S MY LAND WARYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to make this spot holy spot. Darayle is a famous park area outside of garowe. We should put monuments that this was the founding of Puntland. Puntland was at peace even as shortly as 93. I think it was at peace way before though because it never attacked anyone NOT A SINGLE TRIBE.

Puntland should be awarded the longest peace award in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending