Puntland hires Reer Somaliland & Reer Mogadishu for our Airports

Puntland hired 9 of the staff that Hargeisa fired, 2 from Mogadishu, 2 from Somaliland, 3 from Puntland and god knows who the rest are.

Is it normal for Puntland to hire 4 people from other regions when we have so many unemployed Puntites?!!!---- (watch the video for explanation, these workers have experience)

For Bosaso

Bosaso_airport_11.jpg

&

Garowe

73112b5b-18fd-43c8-b1e3-94e08627909c-jpeg.56650

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland hired 9 of the staff that Hargeisa fired, 2 from Mogadishu, 2 from Somaliland, 3 from Puntland and god knows who the rest are.

Is it normal for Puntland to hire 4 people from other regions when we have so many unemployed Puntites?!!!

Sis those were fired from SL were working for the International airspace surveillance. PL is going to became a International Hub on the horn of Africa. Beside those are part of our country.

Is it normal for Puntland to hire 4 people from other regions when we have so many unemployed Puntites?!!!---- (watch the video for explanation, these workers have experience)

Sister in business there is know reer this or hebel that, it's pure interest, workers that are cheap are in demand everywhere.

Look at Mogadishu Airport almost all Xamaali iyo Cleaning crews are beesha MX, the kaape shaqaale of them is wagardhac, HAG employ them backs they are cheap (compared to native reer Mogadishu) and easier to let go at any moment without any hassle.

Sanaag: Badhan Airstrip - will be renovated according to the minister who sent a team there.

Bari: Bosaso International

Karkaar:
Qardho Airstrip- has been renovated

Nugaal: Garowe International

Nugaal:
Dangaroyo Airstrip

Mudug: Galkacyo International (pending)

Mudug: Garacad Airstrip?

The far North, Raas Casayr, has been neglected, what happened to the road project? We also need an actual airport there.

There is so much potential up there but I haven't heard too much!

Any clue? @MSGA

Imagine being so tribalist you want to deny other people jobs based on their tribe :bell: Are you people even Muslim or what?

You need to leave your basement and stop with this shit. I always see you posting this obsessive stuff about non-Puntlanders. Go live in Puntland then instead of trying to persecute innocent Somalis based upon their tribes.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Imagine being so tribalist you want to deny other people jobs based on their tribe :bell: Are you people even Muslim or what?

You need to leave your basement and stop with this shit. I always see you posting this obsessive stuff about non-Puntlanders. Go live in Puntland then instead of trying to persecute innocent Somalis based upon their tribes.
Go back to the general section Misses Pan Afro Arab.
:drakekidding:

Do you think I care about your opinions? You lipstickalley, pan-African man chaser?

tenor.gif

Trending