Puntland Govt implements the only Distillation/Desalination Project In the Horn of Africa- Turning Sea water into a drinking Water

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Xaafuun🦈Dowladda Puntland oo macaaninaysa Biyaha badda casπŸ™(Sea water desalination)

Warshadan ayaa soo saari doonta malintii 44 kun oo liters, haddii loo baahdana waa laga sii badin karaaβœ…

Horgalka Horumar Ayaa Indhaha looga Ridaaβœ…

Horumar ayaa iyo Hogaan wacanπŸ™T&T

P/Power
@DR OSMAN

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Xaafuun🦈Dowladda Puntland oo macaaninaysa Biyaha badda casπŸ™(Sea water desalination)

Warshadan ayaa soo saari doonta malintii 44 kun oo liters, haddii loo baahdana waa laga sii badin karaaβœ…

Horgalka Horumar Ayaa Indhaha looga Ridaaβœ…

Horumar ayaa iyo Hogaan wacanπŸ™T&T

P/Power
@DR OSMAN
Those water can you use for farming or any agriculture purposes ?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Desalination plants are used by nearly every country with desert/semi-arid areas. It is a very popular form in Australia, Middle East and even Djibouti.

Makes a lot of sense and helps famine proof the region.

Reborn
Great development!

I remember watching this video a while back thinking it would be great in small coastal towns across Somalia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
"Puntland Way tagtay waynq dhaqaaqday,Hadda waxa ay Maraysaa Heer ay Badweynta Hindiya biyaheeda ay Biyo La cabi Karo oo Macaan u Bedesho" Abdisamad, Former Bari Governor of PL

This project is a major win for Gardafuu region of Puntland Somalia, this project which I remember taking it In 8th grade class In Bossaso,Bari was a project I always thought why Somalis never tried to cover their water needs has been finally funded and operational for the first time in the country

Mashalah,I APPLAUD the minister and my cousin Abdisamad(Ex-Bari Governor and now and MP) for doing this, Hopefully other regions In Southern Somalia and Somaliland fallow suit and do as most Somalis says "Puntland Ku Dayo".

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is a big development if it comes through.

A working desalination facility will essentially make Puntland famine-proof.

Desalination is a power intensive, Puntland should lead the way again and increase the electricity capacity. That will definitely boost industry in that region and somalia as a whole.

This Is Big Leap Forward To Food Stability
John Lewis Love GIF by Waitrose & Partners

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I found the company doing Hafun Solar Desalination. I urge Puntitess to check out the website and the amazing Solar technology available. Check the map above, the project is located in Hafun.

This must be pilot project, if successful it can be rolled out across Puntland coastal towns like las qoray-qandala-bargal-bandar bayla-eyl-garacad by griding a pipeline network to the desalination plant and then to home end points. Turn sea water into fresh drinking water.

Our sister @Pwyneth Galtrow knows more about this project. If we create sand-dams for our nomadic needs, plus solar desalination plants for our coastal towns this will be great and will bring up Puntland water coverage network.

Puntland is on the Map and being executed in lower middle income countries. Puntland is a lower middle income nation.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ditoore It is already posted, anyway I meant to ask you if you could do us a favor and start a thread comparing Barre's brutal 21 years of rule VS Puntland government 22 years of existence.

I have been trying to dig around SDR's data and PL as well when it comes to all the 8 social economic that determines the human index.

It would be real interesting to read this comparison which I believe PL would easily win, I mean Bossaso district alone has probably more GDP than Pre-1991.

Beside the Military expenditure and the old WW2 tanks Russia donated to Communist regime and air defensive weapons and MIGs, I would real appreciate if you do this so we can shut the MSB worshippers on this forum who made a habit of glorizing that era.

Trending