Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
http://allafrica.com/stories/201709070238.html

IMG_7795-640x426.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7818.jpg

Mudug peace talks between Puntland and Galmudug Tuesday kicked off in Galkayo town of Mudug region.

Puntland vice president Abdihakim Omar Amay and Galmudug vice president Mohamed Abdi Hashi attended in the talks aimed at ending the conflict in Mudug region.

Forces from Puntland and Galmudug battled in Galkayo in late 2016, hundreds of people killed and displaced thousands in the conflict.

According to sources, the two sides will issue a statement after the talks, lasting up to three days.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I really feel sorry for this city, it's never-ending conferences after conferences. It's worse then khatuumo never-ending conferences without any direct results!!!!

The real result in this city is to disarm galmudug and integrate them into galkayo, the longer they keep this 'farce' up with two administrations in a city, the worse and worse the stability issue will get. Everyone will use galkayo as a hot-bed for instability around Somalia because they know their is two administrations which they can use against one another!!! Galkayo will forever be the proxy ground for all somalis untill they unify the city into 1 administration with 1 rule of law and all citizens dis-armed. Untill they are prepared to make the tough decisions, they will forever be in this never-ending khatumo style conferences!!!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I really feel sorry for this city, it's never-ending conferences after conferences. It's worse then khatuumo never-ending conferences without any direct results!!!!

The real result in this city is to disarm galmudug and integrate them into galkayo, the longer they keep this 'farce' up with two administrations in a city, the worse and worse the stability issue will get. Everyone will use galkayo as a hot-bed for instability around Somalia because they know their is two administrations which they can use against one another!!! Galkayo will forever be the proxy ground for all somalis untill they unify the city into 1 administration with 1 rule of law and all citizens dis-armed. Untill they are prepared to make the tough decisions, they will forever be in this never-ending khatumo style conferences!!!
That administration can only be Puntland, Galmudug cannot even govern their own people

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That administration can only be Puntland, Galmudug cannot even govern their own people

I don't bother reading to much into galkayo anymore like I don't khatumo, it's just never-ending conferences, they will be back again for another conference so what's the point!!!

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

Disarm galmudug? why not Disarm Puntland as well? look at this nonsense. Galmudug is not the one only one that is armed. although I agree with Galkayo being used as a proxy I don't think a bit that Galkayo will be administrated by one administration, it better of becoming federal administrated rather be war ground for two regional administrations.

The peace conferences that are being held in Galkayo is not about Galkayo but about the conflicts that are happening in the nomadic areas of east mudug. two groups of nomads have been recently fighting in East mudug, one group from Puntland and the other from Galmudug.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't bother reading to much into galkayo anymore like I don't khatumo, it's just never-ending conferences, they will be back again for another conference so what's the point!!!
I think Gaas is trying to neutralise the threat of Galmudug through politics rather than military conflict. Puntland already controls majoirty of Galkacyo, but the smaller galmudug side have been used by Al Shabab for many years, as a place of easy infiltration to plot against Puntland and cary out assassinations, which is why Gaas has launched a joint police force project to weed the terrorists hiding behind flag of Galmudug to incite tensions. And it seems to be working, there hasn't been an assassination attempt ever since our forces were able to inspect galmudug controlled galkacyo. Gaas is doing an intelligent thing by seperating the Galmudug forces from the terrorists an alshabab agents.

I think Gaas is trying to neutralise the threat of Galmudug through politics rather than military conflict. Puntland already controls majoirty of Galkacyo, but the smaller galmudug side have been used by Al Shabab for many years, as a place of easy infiltration to plot against Puntland and cary out assassinations, which is why Gaas has launched a joint police force project to weed the terrorists hiding behind flag of Galmudug to incite tensions. And it seems to be working, there hasn't been an assassination attempt ever since our forces were able to inspect galmudug controlled galkacyo. Gaas is doing an intelligent thing by seperating the Galmudug forces from the terrorists an alshabab agents.
Puntland controls majority of Gaalkacyo?
In percentage wise, how much does Puntland own gaalkacyo?

Agent 47

None of the things you have written is accurate whether it's Puntland controlling Majority galkayo or Galmudug part of Galkayo being used as a hot spot for al-shabab to launch attacks against Puntland and Gaas creating a Joint police force to neutralise the "Threat".

Galkayo consists of Wadajir, Garsoor, Horumar, Israac and Howlwadaag as of 2017, Galmudug controls Wadajir, Howlwadaag, most of Horumar and half of Garsoor while Puntland controls Israac, little half of Horumar and Half of Garsoor.

as for the Al-shabab using Galmudug Part of Galkayo as a base to launch attacks against Puntland. First of all, the people who inhabit The southern Galkayo are not salafis, al-shabab are salafis (Not all salafis are al-shabab) and their number one enemy in Somalia are Sufis which the people who inhabit southern Galkayo are. Southern Galkayo is the most peaceful part of Galkayo, you don't have to take it from me you can go visit Galkayo yourself. Truth be told, The northern (Puntland) Controlled is way behind southern Galkayo (Galmudug) in the security sector.

Abdiwali gaas didn't start the Joint police force nor Galmudug, it was suggested by Somalia's international "friends" where Galmudug and Puntland accepted the suggestion. The joint police force is operating mostly in Puntland part of Galkayo since it's security behind the other part of Galkayo. The Israac neighborhood is the most unsafe neighborhood in galkayo as recently many commanders and officials of Puntland has been assasinated and soon after Joint police started operating in that neighborhood from Garsoor neighborhood Galmudug's part the Israac neighborhood started improving security.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Galkacyo consists of 4 districts called Israac, Gaarsoor, Horumaar and Wadjiir.

Puntland controls 3 out of the 4 - Garsoor (this is west galkacyo where Leelkaase live), Israac (north Galkacyo were MJ live), (Horuumar - east Galkacyo closest district to the Abdullahi Yusuf airport also where MJ live)

Galmudug controls Wadijir district where Sacaad HG live, this is located south of Galkacyo. They tried to make up new bogus districts recently to show everyone they control more than just Wadijir but this doesn't really change anything they control

3/4 is statistically 75% but the districts are not uniform in terms of size, so give or take 10% but theres no doubt about it, we control majority.

Agent 47

One xaafad and nus yaris of horumar and half Garsoor while Galmudug controls two neighborhoods and most of Horumar and half of garsoor as of 2017:mjlol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent 47

Galkacyo consists of 4 districts called Israac, Gaarsoor, Horumaar and Wadjiir.

Puntland controls 3 out of the 4 - Garsoor (this is west galkacyo where Leelkaase live), Israac (north Galkacyo were MJ live), (Horuumar - east Galkacyo closest district to the Abdullahi Yusuf airport also where MJ live)

Galmudug controls Wadijir district where Sacaad HG live, this is located south of Galkacyo. Galmudug tried to create new bogus district, they tried to make up new bogus districts recently to show everyone they control more than just Wadijir but this doesn't really change anything they control

3/4 is statistically 75% but the districts are not uniform in terms of size, so give or take 10% but theres no doubt about it, we control majority.
it consists of 5 neighborhoods :mjlol:
Horumar is majority hawiye, 80% of the neighborhood is shiikhaal and sacad.
Garsoor Dir abdile surre, sacad and madhiban hold down half of garsoor.
Wadajir Sacad exclusively.
Howlwadaag sacad and some shiikhaals.
Israac MJ and some leelkase

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
it consists of 5 neighborhoods :mjlol:
Horumar is majority hawiye, 80% of the neighborhood is shiikhaal and sacad.
Garsoor Dir abdile surre, sacad and madhiban hold down half of garsoor.
Wadajir Sacad exlusvly.
Howlwadaag sacad and some shiikhaals.
Israac MJ and some leelkase
How are you gonna tell me about my own city, have you been to Galkacyo? :comeon:

Puntland controls 100% Horumaar like we always did, there are hardly any Hawiyes there as far i know, stop begging it :comeon:

Howlwadaag is not a district its carved out of Wadijir to make it look like you have more districts :manny:

Sacad are the only hawiyes in Galkacyo with a majority in Wadijir, you tried to expand into Garsoor back in october but you got karbashed by Leelkase militia

gaalkacyo.jpg

Spreading fake news to make your fellow clansmen feel better really doesn't change anything on the ground anyways. Puntland controls majority of the city when all said and done:manny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can clearly tell who is the majority by who controls the infrastructure. When Galmudug controls one of that, I'll take their stats seriously but till then REASON OVER MADNESS

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You can clearly tell who is the majority by who controls the infrastructure. When Galmudug controls one of that, I'll take their stats seriously but till then REASON OVER MADNESS
One only needs to look at a satellite picture of the city to know who controls majority, you don't even need to know about districts :manny:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
how far does Puntland want to extend its borders?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
how far does Puntland want to extend its borders?
Puntland are not the ones attempting to landgrab, we're simply defending our control of the city from incursions by galmudug and their alshabab allies. Puntland's military position in Galkacyo have always been to defend rather than attack, we control the majority of the city and this doesn't sit well with Galmudug who have thrist for expansion into our control of Galkacyo, if Puntland wanted to extend south we easily could, given our military superiority over Galmudug, but Gaas seems to be more soft and is content with a defensive approach, theres no doubt about it though, we're not the ones currently trying to extend our borders

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.