Puntland Founding According To General Indhoyare

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sareeye Guuto Maxammed Jaamac Maxamuud - Gen Indhayare ayaa ka warbixiyay aasaaska Dowladda Puntland iyo dhismaheeda.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's interesting to hear Makhir view point. We must beware 'cadowga bananka' as all Harti and Tanade, they will always try to cause harm to us by fishing among disgruntled clans as they did since 91 and as they persistently do with sade and ali khalif galayr. We are not like them, anagu marki PL la dhisay, we also built the SFG to spread wanaaga, we don't get nothing positive in return from them and never have in history or today and why we always on stand-by.

We Darod neglected our lands and build their lands xitaa isma oranayan beelahani irirku, no amount of fact u tell them, isma gabanayan. No darod has ever attacked them post 91 and all darod have been in a defensive posture only.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I also surmized a while ago why Garowe was selected as capital is due to security reason, it's accessible from all corners, las anod, galkayo, bari-sanag to save the capital in the event of a disaster. The other reason was 'weather' factor

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think a great PL summit is well over-due to discuss a New Puntland as all regions and clans are united but let's also remember some wisdom. Let's honor Tanade-Awrtable-Harti founders vision of keeping the state united, they left behind a better PL and even Somalia due to their grand conference, let's not go against their vision as their proven their 'hikma', let's not treat their vision in distain like happened to boqor osman and sultan warsangeli who were sacked n exiled as they rejected this pan somalism and prefered their independent status.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But definitely let's tanasul and discuss what has happened in the past 25 years since PL creation and if it has kept all clan satisfied, we want a solution where all clans are satisfied waxay doonto ha nagu qaadate.

As MJ since that's my clan siiba Maxamud Saleban we must tanasul from this political centralization madness this >>> is sheeko ajuuran, adigu way kula caqli fican tahay lakin carurtada markay noqdan ajuuran ayaa coynayo on why you were silly and didnt support political diversification like business ppl do wealth diversification, why do u want 1 big tree that will die, when we can have multiple smaller trees growing, why do u want to eat like mad man, when its better to eat slowly and in a sharing manner.

We need all clans strong so in the event one house declines, other houses can continue carrying the torch and even give u room to recover and not become just some lost ajuuran. I cry we could be losing potential einsteins from other PL clans due to limiting our potential pool to maxamud saleban.

I will conclude as long as Somalia remains in this clan situation, we must keep our house united at a clan level, markay somalia noqoto wadan normal ah, then we can convene on each clan going their separate ways.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank U general indho-yar, but the wise Majerten know if Sool falls, Garowe is next, as they will push down to buura-wadal and be outside the capital, while GM will be outside galkacyo and it could lead to USC/SNM doing their silly irir pact to begin two direction war-path, ileen wanaag kale aanu ka hayno tarikhiyan ma jiro runti except inay anaga na soo weeraran mar walbo, even tho we never attack them first at all since 91.

War nimanka wa kuwi xitaa ceel biyood iyo mashrucyada isbaaro idin dhiganaye, while u spent 1930 till 1991 buildin their land and neglecting your own. Cajiib wa sixirki ogadene @SPMLegend iyo durbanki somaliyeed ay garacayeen under sayidka when all somalis didnt even care for this somalinimo iyaga absame ayaa maskaxdaa ka sumeeye somaliya oo illa manta samaaynteeda na hayso the absame legacy was like how SSDF began the clan durban for 91, that's why I also hold absame in absolute contempt for ignoring their pan somali legacy which has made us stuck in this somalinimo cancer for 150 years.

How can u build another clan land since 1930 till 1991 yet all they return to u is attack and war and isbaaro development and u still tolerate them and say we are all Somalis.

Last edited:
SSC is it's own thing now and we have to accept that as long as their policy toward Xamar matches ours we're good.
I'm maxamuud saleebaan and Galkacyo is a shithole.

Trending