Puntland Finally Closes Open Borders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a very smart move. We don't mind refugees but as long as they ARE CONTROLLED immigration and we know who they are and where they are in the state. Let's not make the same mistake as 'dire dawa', oromo are 'land grabbers' read their history and the oromo migrations. Somalis have always been threatened by their larger population and they know the oromo tactic is to swallow up land with it's people and then claiming it for 'oromiya' region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The interesting thing about this is their coming through 'dhulbahante' areas, why don't they keep them in dhulbahante land? It's obvious their sending away the refugees to other Puntland cities, so we get over-flooded and eventually lose our land. There is no reason why Oromo's need to come to Puntland. They're is no reason for them to be leaving hargeisa unless this is a planned invasion facilitated by rogue administration officials who want to pass the problem away.

It's obvious some of the regional admins in the area are not cooperating about this and may be using the Oromo as a tool to flood other administrations. Can anyone explain, why would they leave Hargeisa because isn't a refugee just looking for peace and re-starting their lives? they can do that in Hargeisa, why are they coming past that point should concern Puntlanders what the agenda is. I believe it's an agenda right from the ethiopian government.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

They are 'illegal aliens' because their just entering the land and populating it without anyone permission. There is a government in Puntland, either follow the rules or laws and register yourself or leave, we will not be swallowed up by illegal aliens, we have other difficulties to deal with.

This will be great as we can keep track of their numbers before it becomes 'unfeasible' and we can begin deporting them back to their home-lands, at least by then they would've developed assets and money to go home. I know what the sneaky oromo is doing, it's similar to what the indians do in dubai. Take the local money and re-invest it into oromiya. It's what all 'large' populations do usually. Chinese, Indians, or anyone with a large population in relation to it's neighbors.

Do you think India and China rose up because of themselves? they use their people power to flood the world market and take jobs and then those indians invest in india. Indians and Chinese are half the world population, so if they use their people power they take half the worlds job. Its simple.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The interesting thing about this is their coming through 'dhulbahante' areas, why don't they keep them in dhulbahante land? It's obvious their sending away the refugees to other Puntland cities, so we get over-flooded and eventually lose our land. There is no reason why Oromo's need to come to Puntland. They're is no reason for them to be leaving hargeisa unless this is a planned invasion facilitated by rogue administration officials who want to pass the problem away.

It's obvious some of the regional admins in the area are not cooperating about this and may be using the Oromo as a tool to flood other administrations. Can anyone explain, why would they leave Hargeisa because isn't a refugee just looking for peace and re-starting their lives? they can do that in Hargeisa, why are they coming past that point should concern Puntlanders what the agenda is. I believe it's an agenda right from the ethiopian government.

Because bosaaso is the main port of call for smuggler boats to the Arabian Peninsula.

Arriving in Hargeisa from the wilderness first is overwhelming even me when I landed it's just so loud and too much people & hectic. PL cities are much more calmer and easier to restart.

Because bosaaso is the main port of call for smuggler boats to the Arabian Peninsula.

Arriving in Hargeisa from the wilderness first is overwhelming even me when I landed it's just so loud and too much people & hectic. PL cities are much more calmer and easier to restart.

Wilderness?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Do you know what alien means? It’s not a space invader you clowns:mjlol:
FW60DAYH994NEIX.LARGE.jpg

This what they think it means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts