Puntland Agriculture and Food Production Thread

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
giphy.gif

Somalia puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

We need fish farmers also, PL has 1600 km of 3200 KM Somalia coastline. Technically speaking Puntland should be producing 50% of Somalia fishery production, not only do we need to utilize our sea coast, we need to refine our production so our fish can be used for other products like fish oil, omega fats, medicine ingredients and so much more. We also need to separate high value fish and sell it at higher prices like lobsters-oysters-etc.

I prefer we create industries that turns our coastline fishery into medical products, I remember @Farjano-Walad the economist on the spot saying, 3rd world countries focus on 'raw industries' and do not add much else to the supply chain and I hope puntland listens to those wise words of Farjano, he saying you can turn your national products into other productions rather then selling it raw and have other countries benefit from turning it into more expensive products.

A-lot of medications contain 'fish' ingredients, why don't we bottle those ingredients and create new industries of puntites in factories supplying pharmaceutical companies with the raw ingredients needed.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
14 female farmers in Gaalkacyo, Puntland, through USAID support, received solar-powered irrigation systems that are expected to reduce energy cost on each farm by $700 per month. The system will supply 50 cubic meters of water per day enabling them to cultivate 40% more land.

Puntland can not only grow everything that is grown in South Somalia in addition to dates, which, correct me if I am wrong, is not grown in South Somalia.

I said it before, but FAO released a report stating that Puntland has good soil for farming- as evident from the boom in farmlands across the state. Thankfully, farming has become more popular and will only grow as people see how profitable and stable it is.

NUGAAL

Bari

Mudug

Puntland's farmers grow every fruit and vegetable that is grown in the South, but we also have frankincense, Myrrh and TIMIR. Soon, our Fragrant Land aka Dhul Udug. Puntland will not import any produce from elsewhere and we will become self-sufficient Allah willing.

The blessed land, Guardafui, also home to the beautiful mountain that looks like a sleeping lion, is where you can find the Date Farms

tumblr_m6z2e4CeKq1qill6po1_r1_400.jpg

These haters cannot compete with us so the only thing they brag about is their bushes which are not even aesthetically pleasing and they destroy them with overgrazing and charcoal production.

The funny thing is we managed to turn semi-arid land into farmland and we are becoming more and more self-sufficient whilst they hate on the side-lines.

Not even exagerating when I say that few places in Somalia can compete with Puntland's beautiful and diverse landscape.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts