Puntland Exporting Agriculture To South

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland Has No Farms? nope just none whatsoever according to the ganja smokers. It has the most productive farms in the nation and can deliver not only it's population but has excess to help others in Somalia. Puntland is one of the largest players in Agriculture in Somalia.

Noone else has the agricultural capacity to send agriculture to the south but Puntland should speak volumes of puntland's capacity in this sector. Noone can but Puntlanders.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where is @draco this is when he blasts hawiye for this sort of stuff. Where it says in the article. Ganacsato kasoo jeeda Koonfurta ayaa qudaarta ka iibsado karkaar, bari, nugaal iyo mudug. We own the onion trade, next will be all other agricultural products one by one. Draco will be lookin at the hawiye and saying you live on the most fertile land and your shopping for green in Puntland and will be like f*ck IRIRISM!!! :):)

Puntland wasn't intending to be agricultural provider of Somalia, they were trying to provide for it's own region and be food secure, it's not good having your food sourced from areas where politically if you dispute with them they can cut the trade and starve you out.

We are also working on opening up the turdibi corridor to ethiopia as a back-up supply in-case things go sour in the south through politics, plus we have no reliance on the northern areas to bring us food from ethiopia cause we don't trust you this is all happening while also developing our own capacity to feed ourselves which has expanded to exporting to the south. Draco loves how Puntlanders roll, I mean look at his PIC...GAAS

DRACO

VIP
Draco loves how Puntlanders roll, I mean look at his PIC...GAAS
:gucciwhat:
4354.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland agriculture lifeline. 1. Itself and local farmers. 2. Turdibi corridor as back-up supply. 3. The south which is import and export relationship as you can see. Puntland will remain food secure @draco and water secure as you can see the massive water projects occurring there as they are the two most important things to survival, not FANCY HOTELS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@draco. Puntland is nearly bulletproof in food security through three dimensions, turdibi, south(import and export relationship) and ourselves. We don't rely on SL to bring us food from ethiopia on their side of the corridor. We have piped our cities with no water shortage ever reported in any major town of puntland. Nomadic areas are also recieving water wells plus dams as backup in drought situations.

Puntland refuses to DIE you hear me!!! We will ensure the survival of our people while you build shitty ass hotels and focus on presentation while your people are susceptible to death and yes PL can cut your southern supplies if we want too!!!

Puntland Has No Farms? nope just none whatsoever according to the ganja smokers. It has the most productive farms in the nation and can deliver not only it's population but has excess to help others in Somalia. Puntland is one of the largest players in Agriculture in Somalia.

Noone else has the agricultural capacity to send agriculture to the south but Puntland should speak volumes of puntland's capacity in this sector. Noone can but Puntlanders.
:ooh:This is some great news.
:rejoice:I hope we can become self-sufficient and no longer rely on food aid.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Plus Puntland is addressing it's last major challenge. Energy security. We have completely barred charcoal trade a long time ago and use mobile gas units for cooking to save our environment and trees. We have addressed our energy supply through clean energy of solar and wind dual back up which will expand to the rest of the regions of Puntland to ensure we are energy sufficient. Food DONE, WATER DONE, ENERGY NEARLY DONE.

We aint talking about just having the lights on or importing food, we want to make sure we have multiple sources and back ups in place for all critical lifelines, you only deal with reliance on one lifeline you got nothing but damn motors runnings as electricity, you got nothing but shit coming from ethiopia or the south in terms of food none of your individual farmers provide anything for your cities because it is self sufficient for his family needs only loooooooooool.

Never seen somaliland produce in the markets of somaliland cause it's to small to get there and can only feed a family loooooooool. I am destroying you and saying your on DEATH ROW NIGGA you got no backups u dumb ass and failing in every key important area like education, water, food, energy and PEOPLE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Those hotels wont matter when your people drop thru puntland embargo or ddsi embargo your ass as well. You see how dumb idoor are and why noone follows you!!!:gaasdrink:

Your also failing in water another huge area of survival. Your failing in education. Your failing in even diversifying your energy and still run barrels of oil which the arabs can embargo. Nigga sit back and learn from puntland:farole:

It aint about presentation sxb it's about creating BULLET PROOF shit

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @draco and you wonder why your politics is shit also and you cant secure recognition, you dont even know how build a country you presentation seeking asshole, your built on plastic and the world see it and puntland sees it and somalia sees it and hence ignores your ass. Now f*ck off and bow to your masters in puntland. You guys focus on every area that don't count like malls and hotels and forget every area that can end you as a people. PL focuses on the critical places first while letting the non important areas be less a prioritiy.

ROADS, WELLS, DAMS, ENERGY, EDUCATION, HEALTH, FOOD SUPPLY, AIRPORTS, PORTS. This is the lifelines of a nation without it, you aint going anywhere. The rest is secondary.

Plus Puntland is addressing it's last major challenge. Energy security. We have completely barred charcoal trade a long time ago and use mobile gas units for cooking to save our environment and trees. We have addressed our energy supply through clean energy of solar and wind dual back up which will expand to the rest of the regions of Puntland to ensure we are energy sufficient. Food DONE, WATER DONE, ENERGY NEARLY DONE.

We aint talking about just having the lights on or importing food, we want to make sure we have multiple sources and back ups in place for all critical lifelines, you only deal with reliance on one lifeline you got nothing but damn motors runnings as electricity, you got nothing but shit coming from ethiopia or the south in terms of food none of your individual farmers provide anything for your cities because it is self sufficient for his family needs only loooooooooool.

Never seen somaliland produce in the markets of somaliland cause it's to small to get there and can only feed a family loooooooool. I am destroying you and saying your on DEATH ROW NIGGA you got no backups u dumb ass and failing in every key important area like education, water, food, energy and PEOPLE.
I guess I was wrong about Gaas. It appears that I haven't given him enough credit.
:salute:He really is the president of development.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I guess I was wrong about Gaas. It appears that I haven't given him enough credit.
:salute:He really is the president of development.

Plus we Fiber up the comms to ensure online services are usable and not so slow that people can't study, learn, do business, etc. Puntland only place to answer is HEALTH. I think we have the worst health outcomes in the nation if their was a study done on that, we don't even have the facilities and our people waste thousands of dollars going to malaysia, india, etc for simple operations.

Infact it's so shocking some go to Hargeisa, we must wage a huge jihad on this and remove puntlanders from hargeisa hospitals like we did their airports. Punt Pride must RISE up again

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hargeisa is also lacking big time on roads damnnnnnnnnnnnn. It has good air links and sea links but that's it(which is siyad stuff) The rest is dead inside, no roads, no education, no people(druggies), no water, relying on arab oil and motor(embargo threat), relying on ethio/south food supply(embargo threat), while their bragging about look at my hotel when all that won't matter cause your failing in every indicator that matters which BOOSTS UP ALL YOUR PEOPLE not just one hotel owner loooooooool and your infact threatened to die if u dont get out of this horrible situation with food and water and energy and comm link hasnt even be done.

I think Hargeisa Airport is about Garowe level. Bosaso is a whole different animal and berbera aint nowhere near it in facilities. You still carry fusto of oil don't you for planes? PL is wildin bro and hence we don't need to war with our neighbors to distract our people, we know we leading it's our neighbors that are angry and can't deliver for its people and focuses their khat blazed eyes on enemies.

Puntland will be solar/wind provider and the paris accords has been signed to switch from fossil fuel and we have the potential to enter a trillion dollar market with key advantages of cheap workforce and cheap operation costs(if we secure large enough energy capacity(increase it big time to run such things plus keep costs down so it aint eating into investors or business operating profits), we got the longest coastline in somalia from las qoray to garacad which is 40% of all potential seafood in the nation(plus there is huge shortages of certain kinds of marine life which means big bucks), we got the best education standard in the nation which means we are most likely going to be given the big FDI as our population have a quality SKILLED workforce. Plus all the basics done like water, food, roads, and so forth. It has bright future sxb Puntland it's doing all the right thing properly and not focusing on un-necessary things and setting up the playground so it's ready for a huge BOOM.

Bless PUNTLAND cause that's all you niggas and es can do when the DR is in town

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
wallahi inferiority complex is an illness, how do you make a thread about your little state and mention Somaliland in every comment you make :dead:

punanis just want to join Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts