Puntland copying somaliland yet again

That is normal man!!
Is normal people and neighbors to learn From each other to improve services.
Everybody around world learn from each other’s
For example here in the USA; USA law is based on English common laws.
So nothing to be shamed about it.

Very petty and shallow threads Lately somalilander this puntland that guys need to grow up from this shyt lowlife mentality think outside the box once in your lifetime.

Jeegaan are the first inventors of law around world!!. Madness on how PL copying that from them after all those years of work on it. Shame on us :mjkkk: .

I hope PL learns from SL democracy mistakes not copy them as @Gucci mane wishes. SL has a tribal democracy, not an idealogical democracy, if PL doesn't learn from SL mistakes and ensure PL has a more advanced form of democracy, it will be a damn shame.

I hope PL learns from SL democracy mistakes not copy them as @Gucci mane wishes. SL has a tribal democracy, not an idealogical democracy, if PL doesn't learn from SL mistakes and ensure PL has a more advanced form of democracy, it will be a damn shame.
PL already learned from their mistakes. SL three party are from Isaaq. PL political parties diverse between PL clan, example midyee chairman from Dhulo. So PL will surprise them on all aspects. :mjohreally:

PL already learned from their mistakes. SL three party are from Isaaq. PL political parties diverse between PL clan, example midyee chairman from Dhulo. So PL will surprise them on all aspects. :mjohreally:
PL has been waiting for democracy since Abdillahi Yusuf Term, that's nearly 20 years. The democracy we demand must rank in the world map as a proper idealogical driven democracy. If PL doesn't aim for being a true democracy, they should stop now and it's better we wait. There is no point having a flawed democracy or tribal democracy like SL.

PL has been waiting for democracy since Abdillahi Yusuf Term, that's nearly 20 years. The democracy we demand must rank in the world map as a proper idealogical driven democracy. If PL doesn't aim for being a true democracy, they should stop now and it's better we wait. There is no point having a flawed democracy or tribal democracy like SL.

Inshalla we will surprise all the odds. We are puntlanders :salute:.

Go read Kulmiye party website. Not a single idea or platform, navigate thru all their party manifesto and u will find an empty id33r brain who copy n pasted from elsewhere.

Talk about a brain drain and this is the leading party in SL.

Let PL take note from this. A party with no platform or ideas on their website tells you they are not a party of ideas, but more-so tribal nonsense and they just want power for the sake of power but are not willing to demonstrate, how they will progress their region and be different to other parties. I hope PL parties discuss the following topics in their party platform.

1. Development. Foreign/Local/Diaspora/Govt partnerships
2. Security especially 'regional' security around border areas and terrorism in our mountains
3. Taxation, I want to see the benefits of increasing or decreasing taxation and each party needs to decide what taxation rate they believe is workable
4. IDPS. We need parties to discuss how we either integrate them into PL or Deport them, each party can choose what side their on, that's what democracy is about and we will let our locals decide.
5. Institution Building. Our parties need to demonstrate how they will leave behind institutions an streghten them because inheriting an institution can have huge impacts for decades.
6. Federation/Confederation ideas need to be discussed and our parties should choose which side they support and present their argument on their party platform
7. Education
8. Health
9. Sanitation
10. Climate change especially with charcoal and desertification

I expect to see the above platform in all PL parties and their ideas around it and how they will implement it in PL.

I will be so excited seeing Mideeye-Horseed-Kaah with these platforms and more ideas depending on what is a priority in PL and then letting puntites go to the poll. Wallahi you will have 2 brothers vote differently let alone clans because it's about fundamental ideas.

Jeegaan lies will not trick us. Kulaha Minister forget to take SL name. How they found copy of his paper???. Or The biggest shit is making story about Jeegaan their origin goes to Puntland!! People were living as clan for centuries even before British somehow suddenly they had kingdom called Puntland lool. Who are they kidding with :wtfdis:.

Jeegaan lies will not trick us. Kulaha Minister forget to take SL name. How they found copy of his paper???. Or The biggest shit is making story about Jeegaan their origin goes to Puntland!! People were living as clan for centuries even before British somehow suddenly they had kingdom called Puntland lool. Who are they kidding with :wtfdis:.
lol shut yo isis salebaan ass up. It’s well known that you guys always copy us wallahi it’s ceeb. Why don’t you stop making excuses and smell the coffee you little terrorist :heh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR
VIP
During the 2014 Puntland election, there was this Somalilander, claiming that Puntland was copying SL, because they conducted elections first. Sorry, I didnt know democracy came from Waqoyi Galbeed, not Ancient Greece.

lol shut yo isis salebaan ass up. It’s well known that you guys always copy us wallahi it’s ceeb. Why don’t you stop making excuses and smell the coffee you little terrorist :heh:
Look who accusing us for terrorist, You forget your uncle Godane create alkabab. Your fairy tale will not change the facts that PL superior than SL.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
VIP
Look who accusing us for terrorist, You forget your uncle Godane create alkabab. Your fairy tale will not change the facts that PL superior than SL.
Godane didn’t create Al Shabaab you fool, Qatar and their counterparts did. But I see Ina Godane And Ibrahim Al Afghani still giving you nightmares, they are dead bro. Dont worry they wont come back. :pachah1:

Godane didn’t create Al Shabaab you fool, Qatar and their counterparts did. But I see Ina Godane And Ibrahim Al Afghani still giving you nightmares, they are dead bro. Dont worry they wont come back. :pachah1:
Your cousin accuse my clan as terrorist. I just point out terrorist has no clan. :tocry:

Allah.. They are so delusional and self-important, must be the khat consumption. Low fertility and delirious rants. :stressed:

If we copied Somaliland, we would have trash on our capital's streets and zero public infrastructure development since the 1980's. They think we want to copy their 3 qabiil political party system where you close your eyes and vote for Habar 1, Habar 2 or Habar 3.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
VIP
Allah.. They are so delusional and self-important, must be the khat consumption. Low fertility and delirious rants. :stressed:

If we copied Somaliland, we would have trash on our capital's streets and zero public infrastructure development since the 1980's. They think we want to copy their 3 qabiil political party system where you close your eyes and vote for Habar 1, Habar 2 or Habar 3.
Majeerteens dont chew khat? Why do you guys associate Isaaqs with Khat? Go to Gaalkacayo you will see Mahad Qoyanes and Xirsi Gaalo Gudans who lost their teet due to Miraa. Its not a waqooyi thing.

You are talking about infrastructure knowing these cities got destroyed for 75% by the Siyad Barre regime, and these people rebuilt their cities with out recognition and zero funding from outside.

If you dont watch yourself and tell your fat politicians to shut up Habar 1, habar 2 and Habar 3 will assault Garowe. Tukaraq is arround the corner dont forget.

Manzana

Supporter of Puntland Independence Movement

They have accused us of copying them because Puntland held elections. They also accused Puntland of copying them for having our own license plates! This people are beyond delusional sis.

I think when Hargaysa starts paving it's roads or when they start to clean their city streets from all the garbage (which they won't do until the 22nd century), reer Puntland should accuse them of copying! Two can play the same game.

Trending