Puntland army reached 20k and reinforcements are pouring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Across Puntland's military, troops are quietly preparing for a final showdown with the enemy. The reinforcements of Men and weapons are increasing by the day.

Puntland's army is estimated to be reached the 20k mark... That number is expected to double in 2 weeks.

Across Puntland's military, troops are quietly preparing for a final showdown with the enemy. The reinforcements of Men and weapons are increasing by the day.

Puntland's army is estimated to be reached the 20k mark... That number is expected to double in 2 weeks.
Remember they have been doing preparation for 5 months before they lunch the first attack then they did a second attack. so you are now saying they're preparing again . I assume you have forgotten about the previous preparation otherwise you would not have posted this thread.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Remember they have been doing preparation for 5 months before they lunch the first attack then they did a second attack. so you are now saying they're preparing again . I assume you have forgotten about the previous preparation otherwise you would not have posted this thread.
It's the final preparations you idiot. Preparations are necessary in every round of the conflict.

It's the final preparations you idiot. Preparations are necessary in every round of the conflict.
I am not saying it is wrong to prepare but what I am reminding you of is that this is not the first attack putland has been preparing for five months the information I have seen says putland is too broke to do any damage to somaliland if they attack again it will be suicide mission.

@Karim Niggas have been preparing since Farmaajo's visit, bring it on already, the Jeegaan was born ready, they're built for this shit(minus the porcupines).

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I am not saying it is wrong to prepare but what I am reminding you of is that this is not the first attack putland has been preparing for five months the information I have seen says putland is too broke to do any damage to somaliland if they attack again it will be suicide mission.
Puntland has better GDP than your little clan enclave. Wait patiently for the storm to knock you out. This war will turn into a major clan battle if it continues and that's what we want.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim Niggas have been preparing since Farmaajo's visit, bring it on already, the Jeegaan was born ready, they're built for this shit(minus the porcupines).
Puntland has been relentlessly trying to convince Dhulos sub clans that support Jeegaanta to vacate the battlefield.. many of them accepted the offer.
The next round is around the corner.. wait patiently sxb.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Mohi Somaliland is going to disintegrate eventually... Wadaniland will rule your sorry ass for eternity. Somaliland better not lose this war otherwise your future will look bleak and hopeless.

Puntland has been relentlessly trying to convince Dhulos sub clans that support Jeegaanta to vacate the battlefield.. many of them accepted the offer.
Wow I did not know dhulbante sub clans have been defending somaliland and now they have left the field somaliland is going to fall.

@kar

Damn, Just seen the video. Pland must going for the jugular:jaynerd:. Gaas really wants that extension huh?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Wow I did not know dhulbante sub clans have been defending somaliland and now they have left the field somaliland is going to fall.
A Misinformed porcupine boy would make such a ridiculously ignorant statement. Dhulos are the bulk of the Somaliland army in Tukaraq.. Jaamac Siyaad alone a sub sub clan of Dhulos lost approximately 20 men in last round. You're in Sool By the grace of Dhulos elders and their militia. Stay humble.

Gaas needs to deliver Sool to get the extension.

Man I hope Faroole throws his hat into the election so he can just hand over Harti land to Somaliland. HY will take advantage by expanding into Sool. Dhulos can become our subordinates and the noble Warsangeli our equals.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Man I hope Faroole throws his hat into the election so he can just hand over Harti land to Somaliland. HY will take advantage by expanding into Sool. Dhulos can become our subordinates and the noble Warsangeli our equals.
Farole is a great man but that Jeegaan honey pot corrupted his brain. He needs to divorce that snake if he wants another term in the office.

Farole is a great man but that Jeegaan honey pot corrupted his brain. He needs to divorce that snake of his if he wants another term in the office.

He's Puntland's Faisal Ali Waraabe, he has a fetish for Issaq women, likewise with Faisal and Majeertaan women.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending