Puntland angry with coldoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland provence of Somalia is angry with coldoon for speaking to a rape victim's family and collecting money for them

I don't like to say I told you so but that is what you get for going into wanlawein affairs.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So one lunatic represents puntland miya?

Walweyn ha ku waasto. Who are you calling walanwein :pacspit:

Why is this in the generals?

Take your calcaal and baq baq in the politics. :camby:

@Kaleel

This is what happens when you drink the naive Somalinimo kool aid, you are humiliated. Every Somali sees things through tribal lenses and naturally people will think you have an agenda. This should be a lesson for him. Stick to discussing oromos and burco.

I saw this guy as a good journalist, but for him to stoop this low and looking to score points on a tragic event like this just shows you!!! just another rat, last time anyone will believe his crocodile tears

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There many girls in hargaisa, burco & berbera who get raped why doesn't he raise money for them smh this guy is obviously trying to score cheap points.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is what happens when you drink the naive Somalinimo kool aid, you are humiliated. Every Somali sees things through tribal lenses and naturally people will think you have an agenda. This should be a lesson for him. Stick to discussing oromos and burco.

Lol, we should rise above it regardless of how retarded people are or it will never change.

:drakewtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why is it us always having to rise above it?

Who is us?

Each individual Somali must make a conscious decision to abandon qabiil or else rot in qurbaha as a despised refugee with the threat of an imminent purge or live in unrelenting violence and poverty back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts