Punt and Havilah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Everyone knows about the land of punt however not Havilah. Like Punt, the Havilah was also said to be full of gold and historians point to east africa as the possible location. i read Adal gets it name from Havilah. Havilah extended from east africa to bahrain yemen and other asian regions. Gulf of aden was previously known as the avalitic bay which was south of the former havilah. Map below shows similar locations of punt and havilah. The second map is of the supposed tribes during prophet Moses (PBUH). Third map is great zimbabwe which british colonialists believed was built by havilah cushites before the bantu migration

NC_Punt.jpg

800px-The_student%27s_manual_of_ancient_geography%2C_based_upon_the_Dictionary_of_Greek_and_Roman_geography_%281861%29_%2814582488388%29.jpg

Great-Zimbabwe-2.jpg

@osman thoughts?

Last edited:
Havilah is a region of unclear geography, however it is described as being encircled by a river emerging from the same geography as the source of the Tigris and Euphrates, so it is a region near to Upper Mesopotamia.

Biblical geography is not useful for describing places beyond Greece and Egypt on the west and south, and Iran and the Caucasus on the east and north. The authors of the ancient Hebrew texts that reference these places the limits of their geographical knowledge was these places.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Havilah is a region of unclear geography, however it is described as being encircled by a river emerging from the same geography as the source of the Tigris and Euphrates, so it is a region near to Upper Mesopotamia.

Biblical geography is not useful for describing places beyond Greece and Egypt on the west and south, and Iran and the Caucasus on the east and north. The authors of the ancient Hebrew texts that reference these places the limits of their geographical knowledge was these places.

Maybe havilah was originally encircled by a river however they surely expanded due to their wealth to other regions. Harla caves are reportedly thousands of years old in the harar region. Harla surely get their name from havilah and a tribe called amalekites also lived in havilah. Amalekites might be Amhara as their dynasty starts with amlaq breaking away from harla rule. Amalekites according to the Hebrew Bible had wars with Israelites, it should give hints to why they were distinct from Axum. Havilah has a Ham descendant and Shem descendant according to Hebrew Bible.

there's a river in ethiopia that has a circular shape to it , called blue nile river. It surrounds an ancient region called gojjam. The inhabitants there claim it's the same land mentioned in the bible that's encircled by a river. They also claim the land is cush and the river is the biblical gihon river. I think cush has some connection to havila. what if it's the same place with just different names?

upload_2018-10-6_13-21-5.png

Fun fact: The name Hazarmaveth in southern arabia, is todays Hadramaut in Yemen. Its Interesting how this is the only place in the map, that still exists from the time of Moses. That's about 3538 years ago. It probably existed long before Moses too.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-6_13-15-7.png
    upload_2018-10-6_13-15-7.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 306

Young Popeye

Call me pops
View attachment 56058

Fun fact: The name Hazarmaveth in southern arabia, is todays Hadramaut in Yemen. Its Interesting how this is the only place in the map, that still exists from the time of Moses. That's about 3538 years ago. It probably existed long before Moses too.

Hadramaut isn’t the only region that exists it’s hard to rely on the map for accuracy. I’m sure there’s errors on the map because the historian is going by scripture and not an actual map drawn out by those at the time of Moses. “Ha” indicates Hamitic (father of Cush) settlement. There’s a few in east Africa such as Hamar, hamaressa, hargeisa, harar, harardhere, haramaya, Amhara etc. If you don’t see ha in names of regions u will find them in clans such as harti in puntland. “Ar” is another indication due to words corrupted as ha is silent for example arsi. Barbara, and Asmara.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
there's a river in ethiopia that has a circular shape to it , called blue nile river. It surrounds an ancient region called gojjam. The inhabitants there claim it's the same land mentioned in the bible that's encircled by a river. They also claim the land is cush and the river is the biblical gihon river. I think cush has some connection to havila. what if it's the same place with just different names?

Adal held blue nile and Sudan regions according to German historians. The gafat spoke a language related to harla who lived around the blue Nile and gafat helped Amhara revolt on Adal to form their first empire in 1270. Amhara assimilated them and now all of them speak Amharic, there’s some preserved lyrics in gafat at Oxford uni. I think gafat were the pure hamites dominated by Semitic invaders. Adal through arabization and Axum Judaism

Hadramaut isn’t the only region that exists it’s hard to rely on the map for accuracy. I’m sure there’s errors on the map because the historian is going by scripture and not an actual map drawn out by those at the time of Moses. “Ha” indicates Hamitic (father of Cush) settlement. There’s a few in east Africa such as Hamar, hamaressa, hargeisa, harar, harardhere, haramaya, Amhara etc. If you don’t see ha in names of regions u will find them in clans such as harti in puntland. “Ar” is another indication due to words corrupted as ha is silent for example arsi. Barbara, and Asmara.

Sxb, I think you’re on to something! :ohhh:
I’ve never noticed this before.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Sxb, I think you’re on to something! :ohhh:
I’ve never noticed this before.

Whitey knows about this they are trying to hide this history, they also got rid of the hamitic term completely and put ham in the Caucasian category. They say Whites stayed in africa and got tanned due to sunlight exposure

Last edited:
This only reaffirms our shared common heritage as Cushite Northeast Africans.
:obama:

If us Cushites weren't too busy killing one another & instead cooperated with one another, we could've dominated Africa or at least south-east africa.

Last edited:
This only reaffirms our shared common heritage as Cushite Northeast Africans.
:obama:

If us Cushites weren't too busy killing one another & instead cooperated with one another, we could've dominated Africa or at least south-east africa.

Exactly! Hamites like Pharaoh and Nimrod ruled over great civilisations, we have so much potential!

Everyone knows about the land of punt however not Havilah. Like Punt, the Havilah was also said to be full of gold and historians point to east africa as the possible location. i read Adal gets it name from Havilah. Havilah extended from east africa to bahrain yemen and other asian regions. Gulf of aden was previously known as the avalitic bay which was south of the former havilah. Map below shows similar locations of punt and havilah. The second map is of the supposed tribes during prophet Moses (PBUH). Third map is great zimbabwe which british colonialists believed was built by havilah cushites before the bantu migration

NC_Punt.jpg

800px-The_student%27s_manual_of_ancient_geography%2C_based_upon_the_Dictionary_of_Greek_and_Roman_geography_%281861%29_%2814582488388%29.jpg

Great-Zimbabwe-2.jpg

@osman thoughts?
Kushitic are the Hebrews

Maybe havilah was originally encircled by a river however they surely expanded due to their wealth to other regions. Harla caves are reportedly thousands of years old in the harar region. Harla surely get their name from havilah and a tribe called amalekites also lived in havilah. Amalekites might be Amhara as their dynasty starts with amlaq breaking away from harla rule. Amalekites according to the Hebrew Bible had wars with Israelites, it should give hints to why they were distinct from Axum. Havilah has a Ham descendant and Shem descendant according to Hebrew Bible.
Rawanda were the Tutsi live

Adal held blue nile and Sudan regions according to German historians. The gafat spoke a language related to harla who lived around the blue Nile and gafat helped Amhara revolt on Adal to form their first empire in 1270. Amhara assimilated them and now all of them speak Amharic, there’s some preserved lyrics in gafat at Oxford uni. I think gafat were the pure hamites dominated by Semitic invaders. Adal through arabization and Axum Judaism
Somalis are bene hashim

My dude you’re trying to rewrite history that is clearly recorded. Amlak resurrected the line of the kings of Aksum. He did this by defeating the last king of Zagwe. Zagwe history is clearly written as well, they are self described Agews. Every Ethiopian knows this and so should you. Gudit is Agew and so is Lalibela.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
My dude you’re trying to rewrite history that is clearly recorded. Amlak resurrected the line of the kings of Aksum. He did this by defeating the last king of Zagwe. Zagwe history is clearly written as well, they are self described Agews. Every Ethiopian knows this and so should you. Gudit is Agew and so is Lalibela.

Amhara cant claim axum sorry that your madly in love with an empire that hated you. Amlaq was not related to any axum kings, he claimed to marry a princess from axum. you simply cant name one ancient tribe in the area yet you run around claiming ancient empires. for me to rewrite history you first need to have a history. The harla empire existed before amlaq's, this is well recorded, when amlaq created his empire, he helped harla leaders. Agew are migrants they dont have leaders and neither do Sidama

Last edited:
Amhara cant claim axum sorry that your madly in love with an empire that hated you. Amlaq was not related to any axum kings, he claimed to marry a princess from axum. you simply cant name one ancient tribe in the area yet you run around claiming ancient empires. for me to rewrite history you first need to have a history. The harla empire existed before amlaq's, this is well recorded, when amlaq created his empire, he helped harla leaders. Agew are migrants they dont have leaders and neither do Sidama
Actually only amharas in lasta and wag can claim axum. Those two regions were part of zagwe dynasty together with axum region in tigray. After queen gudit destroyed Axum which was then limited to the region in tigray. The axumites shifted the power center to the south and lalibela in lasta became the new Axum city. This was also to be closer to their shewan christian allies in the south. These two kingdoms later formed the abyssinian kingdom. They conquered and converted the jews who had their own kingdom in north gondar (semien). Western tigray (wolqayt) was part of this jewish kingdom. Which is why i think amharas, especially gonderes claim wolqayt, and feel a connection to them. In short both Tigray and Amhara are fake ethnicities composed of historically different groups. Some Amharas can claim Axum

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Actually only amharas in lasta and wag can claim axum. Those two regions were part of zagwe dynasty together with axum region in tigray. After queen gudit destroyed Axum which was then limited to the region in tigray. The axumites shifted the power center to the south and lalibela in lasta became the new Axum city. This was also to be closer to their shewan christian allies in the south. These two kingdoms later formed the abyssinian kingdom. They conquered and converted the jews who had their own kingdom in north gondar (semien). Western tigray (wolqayt) was part of this jewish kingdom. Which is why i think amharas, especially gonderes claim wolqayt, and feel a connection to them. In short both Tigray and Amhara are fake ethnicities composed of historically different groups. Some Amharas can claim Axum

This is the same as saying the Turks claiming east roman empire or the germans being roman. Germans and Turks can both claim roman ancestry by assimilation but they were not romans. east africa is behind, when it comes to having documented history. Gudit is influential in Amhara taking the throne as she was mostly likely related to the inhabitants of the amhara lands. Unfortunately they demonize their own ancestors for superior culture such as the axumites because the history is lacking. Amhara kept its old name however they were invaded by sidama, agew and oromo. The Amhara itself is a dead ethnic group which exists solely by language. Now the Oromo amhara claming axum ancestry which is laughable

Axum fell and a non related ethnic group claims descent because their leader happened to marry one princess related to axum. I suspect the Amhara were the amalekites who have a history of having wars with the israelites. agew invades them and basically destroys amhara identity but they continue to call themselves amhara, then the sidama invades and finally oromo. They are however still claiming axumite identity when its clear the language of geez is far different from amharic. Today you have a non Amhara claiming Amhara and Axum simply because the person is an Amharic speaker

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Also claiming Axum because unrelated tribes adopted the geez alphabet is another ridiculous claim. The europeans are not this brain dead to claim ancient empires because they know nomads destroyed ancient civilizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.