Punish a muslim day has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look after yourselves on that day, if you have chav neighbours staying at home isn't the best idea
REMEMBER TO CARRY A LARGE BOTTLE OF WATER WITH YOU, Sisters with Hijaabs should stay home with their family members. Also, take your phone with you, you seriously need it. Watch out guys!

buy this knife pen. stab that attacker in the eye.

stealth4.jpg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Its already started they smashed this poor xaliimos car and house

I saw but I want more info , like where and when? The girl on twitter keeps saying it ain't fake but won't update on any info

Someone posted video of what looks like the aftermath of an acid attack
But no info, it looks like that might be near warwick avenue

I saw but I want more info , like where and when? The girl on twitter keeps saying it ain't fake but won't update on any info

Someone posted video of what looks like the aftermath of an acid attack
But no info, it looks like that might be near warwick avenue
Seen that video in 2016 that was not from today nothing will happen today lmao i was just in westham stadium for 6 hrs with the most cockneys. I dont think cadaans are that uncivilised.

MariaMaria

Seen that video in 2016 that was not from today nothing will happen today lmao i was just in westham stadium for 6 hrs with the most cockneys. I dont think cadaans are that uncivilised.

I was thinking, like there was no news of this. Muslims on twitter are doing the most is soo annoying wallahi :kodaksmiley:

If the Chavs truly want a good attack why don't they attack the saudi embassy. Since they are the ones who are behind almost all islamist terrorist groups

MariaMaria

If the Chavs truly want a good attack why don't they attack the saudi embassy. Since they are the ones who are behind almost all islamist terrorist groups

Chavs are dumbest and laziest species out there. They attack sikhs thinking they are muslims :snoop: and say muslims take all the jobs yet they can't be asked to even get a jobs at poundland and choose to live on benefits. My area was infested with them until 2010 when everyone had to get a job and pay rent or you get moved to who knows where by the council, somali hooyos all went out and got employment but all the chav moved to sheffield and what not

Keo

VIP
Nothing happened. I was in Surrey today where it's mostly white people and still wasn't attacked.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What would be next? Beat White people day? Black people? Gays? Woman? Child? The list are endless lol

Status
Not open for further replies.