Status
Not open for further replies.
Royale with cheese.
maxresdefault.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What a sick movie. Watched it many times but never understood what the movie was about. The plot was vague

Badass movie.....one of my all time top 10. Samuel L. and Ving Rhames (two african americans) have never been better. They made the movie for me. That's all.

You need to post the conversation the two hit-men were having in the elevator in the beginning of the movie on the way to shake up those college kids. The discussion was classic.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK "guys" I am here to report I finally watched Pulp Fiction for the 9th time. This time I am watching with the eyes of a critic. (not a confused teenage girl whose wondering wtf is the movie about)

The movie appeals to "boys" for one thing. Its like a guys guys movie. It appeals to late teen boys who like to smoke weed and just chill. ( onlyme, Youbromoe, 4head, alcha etc etc)

I like the relationship dynamic between Vincent and Jules, Vinny being Travolta's character. & Jules Samuel. Both of the guys did a great job. But character wise I cant decide which I like best. Both seem cool asf. Although I am slightly pulling for Vinny because he is polite & sensitive. Jules is just a straight up nigga who cracks me up. Actually I was surprised to see how funny the movie is. And then also surprised to see Tarantino also in the movie with a small dorky part which he is in real life.

onlyme- yep u r right. The elevator conversation was funny in the beginning. I like before they entered the elevator when Jules was describing a guy, half black half Samoan who was thrown out of the window by wallace. And then Vinny says - hes fat? LOOOOOOL And Jules says, he is Samoan, what a nigga gotta do? loooooooool Samoans are like Hawaiian race type people who are prone to be fat by genetic. And then they entered the elevator talking about the Samoan giving Wallace wife a foot massage & then the conversation of how bad a foot massage is inappropriate or not ensues. (Jules exposing his sensitivity, a rare glimpse lol)

Bruce willis character was so funny too. When vinny was looking at him and he says "looking at something Friend"???? And Vincent said " You aint my friend Peluco" "Whats that?" And Vincent says" I think you heard me fine Punchy" loooooool

The look on Bruce willis character Butch was awesome! lol

And then Ving getting raped? Cadubilaahi. Tarantino again is a sick man.lol

Overall, I think it is a really a unique movie for adolescent boys, it will be a classic forever, 100 years from now. It has been more than 20 years and the film quality is amazing. For sure filmed in Sunny bright California, The diner restaurant scenes were amazingly bright and clear. The actors skins were practically glowing! (and they were young lol) The stories are so convoluted that every time u watch it again, u learn something new. That is the charm of it.

Did I do good guys? lol

Last edited:
OK "guys" I am here to report I finally watched Pulp Fiction for the 9th time. This time I am watching with the eyes of a critic. (not a confused teenage girl whose wondering wtf is the movie about)

The movie appeals to "boys" for one thing. Its like a guys guys movie. It appeals to late teen boys who like to smoke weed and just chill. ( onlyme, Youbromoe, 4head, alcha etc etc)

I like the relationship dynamic between Vincent and Jules, Vinny being Travolta's character. & Jules Samuel. Both of the guys did a great job. But character wise I cant decide which I like best. Both seem cool asf. Although I am slightly pulling for Vinny because he is polite & sensitive. Jules is just a straight up nigga who cracks me up. Actually I was surprised to see how funny the movie is. And then also surprise to see Tarantino also in the movie with a small dorky part. So the movie talks about this shadowy gangsta boss who is supposed to be menacing and scary. And then in the middle , this little short Italian nigga, Joe Pesci look alike guy is the Big scary ol Marcello Wallace? That was funny.

onlyme- yep u r right. The elevator conversation was funny in the beginning. I like before they entered the elevator when Jules was describing a guy, half black half Samoan. And then Vinny says - hes fat? LOOOOOOL And Jules says, he is Samoan, what a nigga gotta do? loooooooool Samoan are like Hawaiian race type people who are prone to be fat. And then they entered the elevator talking about the Samoan giving Wallace wife a foot massage & then the conversation of how man a foot massage is ensues. lol

Bruce willis character was so funny too. When vinny was looking at him and he says "looking at something Friend"???? And Vincent said " You aint my friend Peluco" "Whats that?" And Vincent says" I think you heard me fine Punchy" loooooool

The look on Bruce willis character Butch was awesome! lol

And then Ving getting raped? Cadubilaahi. Tarantino again is a sick man.lol

Overall, I think it is a really a unique movie for adolescent boys, it will be a classic forever, 100 years from now. The stories are so convoluted that every time u watch it again, u learn something new. That is the charm of it.

Did I do good guys? lol
You did great, but Julez is my favorite. Do you remember this conversation?

Have you ever seen the Hateful Eight? If you haven't, then there's more Tarantino in store for you.

Spoiler.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You did great, but Julez is my favorite. Do you remember this conversation?

Have you ever seen the Hateful Eight? If you haven't, then there's more Tarantino in store for you.

Spoiler.

Exactly! That conversation was funny! I think Vincent plays a typical White man who is "rational" and then Jules plays a black man who goes on a whim or culture, basically not rational. looool

Tarantino wrote about people he knew in his circles. LOL that's my hunch

I will check the hateful hate one

Exactly! That conversation was funny! I think Vincent plays a typical White man who is "rational" and then Jules plays a black man who goes on a whim or culture, basically not rational. looool

Tarantino wrote about people he knew in his circles. LOL that's my hunch

I will check the hateful hate one
I think Julez got a character and very sure of himself. This quote made me laugh hard.

"If my answers frighten you, Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions"

The Hateful eight is epic.

You should also watch There Will Be Blood when you have time. It's a long ass movie.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This movie was very disturbing, the shooting of the black kid in the car, the syringe to the heart to revive the lady who overdosed on cocaine, and worst of all the rape room at the bottom floor of the store...:susp:

This movie was very disturbing, the shooting of the black kid in the car, the syringe to the heart to revive the lady who overdosed on cocaine, and worst of all the rape room at the bottom floor of the store...:susp:
Don't forget the gray matter in the car when Vincent accidentally shot that one guy in the head.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think Julez got the character and very sure of himself. This quote made me laugh hard.

"If my answers frighten you, Vincent, then you should cease asking scary questions"

The Hateful eight is epic.

You should also watch There Will Be Blood when you have time. It's a long ass movie.

Of course, Jules is sure of himself. Both characters are vastly different. "Julez" is typical black man who believes in God. And Vincent is not per say Ungodly, but he is more lets say agnostic and rational to be polite like him. lol

I have said it here many times, Black Americans or Black Africans are Jesus people. They have a soul. lool. White people lack souls and only think rationally. lol

I dont think Jules answers are scary to Vincent, Vinny just doesn't see them as "rational". Basically u have an individual who is irrational and another who is irrational being philosophical, frustrations & agitations is bound to happen. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I know. Really twisted. (reminds me of Youbromoe old forum name "Twisted)

Tarantino's mind needs to be studied. I think he was HIGH when he writes his movies

Of course, Jules is sure of himself. Both characters are vastly different. "Julez" is typical black man who believes in God. And Vincent is not per say Ungodly, but he is more lets say agnostic and rational to be polite like him. lol

I have said it here many times, Black Americans or Black Africans are Jesus people. They have a soul. lool. White people lack souls and only think rationally. lol

I dont think Jules answers are scary to Vincent, Vinny just doesn't see them as "rational". Basically u have an individual who is irrational and another who is irrational being philosophical, frustrations & agitations is bound to happen. lol
You are correct. Black people tend to be very spiritual, and very trusting of it. While whites are more composed and rational in their behavior. But I think the two characters compliment each other very well. kkk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are correct. Black people tend to be very spiritual, and very trusting of it. While whites are more composed and rational in their behavior. But I think the two characters compliment each other very well. kkk

Yes. Very Well. Their character compliment each other very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending