Public vs private school.

Which one would be better for your child?

• Public

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • private

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I attended a public high school for all four years. No kid of mine will set foot in a public school. Only strong minded individuals can survive public school. Although I excelled in the environment and enrolled in post secondary education, this was not the case for a large percentage of my year group.

Students were usually pushed away from the academic classes (science&math) and enrolled in applied courses. The most important courses are usually the science(physic, chemistry & biology) and advanced math. The teaching staff was not productive at all. Racism was rampant among the teaching staff and the classroom environment was mediocre at best.

The public education has its advantages but I would not risk my kids future with a mediocre public education.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It depends on where you live. Public schools in rich areas get more fundings than poor areas. Public schools in my neighborhoods are some of the best in California.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Private school definitely, my nephew and nieces attend private school currently and it's 1,200 a month but it's worth every penny. They are ahead of kids' their age.

If you can afford it, private school is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending