Public speeches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here gets a panic attack during my college class we had to do a speech. I'm went infront of class my hands got sweaty my chest and back felt hot my breathing felt hesvier. I almost had a panic attack infront of my peers and my professor.

Who here gets a panic attack during my college class we had to do a speech. I'm went infront of class my hands got sweaty my chest and back felt hot my breathing felt hesvier. I almost had a panic attack infront of my peers and my professor.
That sucks! take my advise sign up to speech classes or any other club and practice getting comfortable in front of crowds. Pretty soon you will be giving speeches like Hitler with full confidence.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That sucks! take my advise sign up to speech classes or any other club and practice getting comfortable in front of crowds. Pretty soon you will be giving speeches like Hitler with full confidence.

Hitler's speeches are something else. No matter what opinon people may have of him, no one can deny the passion and the charisma he had

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I was like this too. It happens and by practising, you'll get used to it.
I have a presentation of my work and with me, i have a really shy cadaan guy. Poor fella.
I always lose my control when i see the teachers but hey if you worked really good, you can have a great speech. Look up Hitler, Mussolini, Staline. Great guys when it comes to speaking in front of a crowd.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'd fight for him if i were there! He knew how to speak.
Although not easy to admit, i would most likely rally to his cause. I randomly stumbled on to one of his speeches a couple of years ago and it was an incredible speech. If a Somali hitler took over Somalia, i would join him

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I suggest you to read the book "The Charisma Myth, master the art of personal magnetism" by Olivia Fox Cabane. And also "Hw to talk to anyone" by Leil Lowndes" it could help you to gain a little bit of Charisma, and knowning how to handle people.

Hope you'll get better and stay positive!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Although not easy to admit, i would most likely rally to his cause. I randomly stumbled on to one of his speeches a couple of years ago and it was an incredible speech. If a Somali hitler took over Somalia, i would join him

Me too! I always admired Hitler for what he done for the Germans! We should follow his ideas but for the Somalis !
No need to kill minorities though, it's barbaric!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Me too! I always admired Hitler for what he done for the Germans! We should follow his ideas but for the Somalis !
No need to kill minorities though, it's barbaric!
I agree, no need to kill minorities bjt focus on rebuilding the country and then expand across africa, establishing an empire thats last 1000 years, leaving a legacy and legend for the ages to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending