Public service announcement by knowles

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

@Knowles telling @AussieHustler the truth forget your feelings let me see your account

is-this-real-life-14038714.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
She's a black female.
What makes her think she'll have the money of a rich man? Stick to your ghetto ass .

I understand wearing a little foundation and/or concealer but I don't understand how any self-respecting woman can walk around with a fake face like that. An inch of makeup, fake lashes, fake hair, fake eyebrows, etc. There is a timid person underneath all that who doesn't spend shit.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I understand wearing a little foundation and/or concealer but I don't understand how any self-respecting woman can walk around with a fake face like that. An inch of makeup, fake lashes, fake hair, fake eyebrows, etc. There is a timid person underneath all that who doesn't spend shit.
Women who wear alot of makeup usually like to conceal their true identity when they go out with a man to rob him

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, dimarkeeyga iyagaa iga lacag badan, aproonka intaan u xidho ayaan Masterchef u noqdaa, markaaseey mid waliba I tidhaahdaa Aussieee uuuuu rrr soooo sweeeeeet. God bless @Reiko and @Knowles for I’m blessed.
Aproonka? Wallahi @Mercury came to mind boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay 2019 due to gynocentrism the way to a womans heart is through her stomach

Trending