Public freakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are dickwads like this everywhere. I would say about half of Americans are trashy af. Worldstar is also a great place to see how ghetto people can get.

Yes there are dickwads like this everywhere. I would say about half of Americans are trashy af. Worldstar is also a great place to see how ghetto people can get.
Walaal i'm worried that david wong was right to snitch to IRS these instagram s are belittling hard working ppl. Did you see the at the end? Kulaha i can buy the whole shop. Imagine we have a ton of these es and twitch streamer s walking around loaded due to instagram and not paying taxes. Lord help us! when fatherless ghetto es have enough money to manipulate the economy.

:mjlol::damn:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That b*tch in 1:06 she looks like a zombie from the video game "The Last Of Us" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Americans are crazy :gucciwhat::bell:

That b*tch in 1:06 she looks like a zombie from the video game "The Last Of Us" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Americans are crazy :gucciwhat::bell:
Walaah americans make me laugh. That country is going to shit! have you seen the mexican taco bell fight? grown nigga hid behind his mom.

:siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Walaah americans make me laugh. That country is going to shit! have you seen the mexican taco bell fight? grown nigga hid behind his mom.

:siilaanyolaugh:

:drakelaugh::dead::dead::damn: Damn this mexican chick, she's thick:banderas: but i hate people fighting like that:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending