PsychoPaths Have You Met Any?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My psychologist today was telling me the prevalence of these people in the work-place. She said they have warning signs which you can spot for. Some of the big ones are they are constantly about 'me me me' at 24/7 scale with no 'fluctation' in behavior. They fake empathy yes 'fake' it to achieve their own 'ends and interests'. They even set up the work-place to be a place of 'hatred and division' by being experts at 'gossip' but their not 'loyal' to anyone and only fake it but their goal is to keep them from ever uniting becuz they know their behaviors will get them in trouble.

They even set up HR areas in their favor thru 'influencing' so if any complaints come it will harm the person doing it, that's why 'whistleblowing' is very 'rare' in big orgs or govt due to the person doing it knowing the psychopath will eventually win with the system all in his favor. What baffles me the most isn't their behaviors but why go to such length and efforts like what is their ultimate 'goal'? Is it status, money, power? those three things are usually big 'goals' of humans.

People shock me to be honest, spending their life away on 'image'. Imagine on your death bed and u lived your life and you wasted it on public 'image'. That's what I find sad, ppl living a life purely for others. It's never been my personality to care at all for others perception of me, it just never guided me at all. I was always more cautious of myself and ensuring I don't waste time/effort in life due to life short duration that guided my personality a-lot, so I would always seek ppl older then me for 'mentoring or life advice' so I don't make their mistake.

Trump is textbook definition of a psychopath and meets all it's markers.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'd like to meet a psychopath just to see what caused it and drives it for them, everything is knowledge for me so I am not going to pre-judge them at all, everyone has a motive for their behaviors.

It's about self aggrandising nature and I do think that having a dark triad traits has a strong genetic component, the more greed you exhibit the more likely you are to acquire and retain resources d therefore pass on your genes. Perfect for such a dog eat dog world, I actually envy people who have that sort of machiavellian way of thinking

You have to be a psychopath to a certain degree to move up the corporate ladder or be a politician.

Extreme self confidence plus an uncanny ability to influence others for their agenda.

I'd like to meet a psychopath just to see what caused it and drives it for them, everything is knowledge for me so I am not going to pre-judge them at all, everyone has a motive for their behaviors.
There is nothing ''driving'' them its just how they are. Its how their brains are wired. I don't think they can help it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have to be a psychopath to a certain degree to move up the corporate ladder or be a politician.

Extreme self confidence plus an uncanny ability to influence others for their agenda.

I think we all have psychopath tendencies to fulfill some goal in our life whether it's financial, status, image, impressing or seeking validation from others due to our own insecurities around own self.

But some psychopaths are open about it like Trump while others are silent and playing poker face on community or nationality or religious or some other titled role with a social cause but those ones are scary it's the same devil it's just one U can't recognise due to how well they conceal it in comparison to open psychopaths like Trump or Abdillahi Yusuf vs sheep cloth wearing hamari locals or any urbanite culture who act all holy in public but in private circles are rotten to the core. I personally hate urban culture by nature cause I was exposed to it for to long and prefer open and direct rural based culture as that's the soul of any country while the urban areas are just crafting it to make it more civilized using word or image art.

Trending