Psycho Somali girl on Twitter thinks I'm a white nationalist part of the Alphabet boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20161229_224429.jpg

IMG_20161230_020858.jpg

IMG_20161230_014144.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

A Somalispotter met me two days ago in real life and a few other people know AbdiJohnson in real life.

Very hard to say I'm a white man.

You know she PMd me asking me nicely to stop the fitna and i was seriously going to think about it and take her advice but not anymore due to her making these wild accusations.

Another forum im part of the mods have a radio on the forum you can talk to them they answer questions. We should have something like that here.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
f*ck that hoe. Well done @AbdiJohnson for pissing her of.

Btw I thought you'd both get along. She supports Trump. She calls her self Alt-Right. She hates PC culture but funnily enough get offended by "fitna" lol.

@AbdiJohnson I told you before "Corner a dog in a dead-end street and it will turn and bite ". You are cornering the regular Somalis and making life difficult for them in their adopted countries. Remember these Somalis had crossed the sea in deadly boats, walked in deserts, and rain forest in SA to reach America and Europe. Don't corner them.

Gambar

VIP
@AbdiJohnson I told you before "Corner a dog in a dead-end street and it will turn and bite ". You are cornering the regular Somalis and making life difficult for them in their adopted countries. Remember these Somalis had crossed the sea in deadly boats, walked in deserts, and rain forest in SA to reach America and Europe. Don't corner them.
Somalis do that on their own. Somalis have been living in the Western countries for 30 plus years doing all this "fitnah" all on their own.

Damn went through her twitter and she's surprising to say the least :ohhh: Is a Trump supporter, Muslim, hates Saudis and Kawajaris (Gulf Arabs), hates liberal media, social conservative, Proud Cushite, Proud Somali, argued with AJ in a Twitter fight :mjlaugh:, seems intelligent etc

:rejoice:#She'sMyDuchess
image.jpeg

Somalis do that on their own. Somalis have been living in the Western countries for 30 plus years doing all this "fitnah" all on their own.

Abdijohnson is not doing "fitnah" only but humiliating Somalis on general and diaspora Somalis specially on long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts