PS5 restocks

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
since 2 weeks ago, I have the tweet notification on for ps5 drops but haven't had any ounce of luck to secure one. this morning I was on my phone when I got a notification for ps5 drops from best buy; I went ahead immediately to checkout with no luck what so ever. were any of you successful in securing a ps5 ?

since 2 weeks ago, I have the tweet notification on for ps5 drops but haven't had any ounce of luck to secure one. this morning I was on my phone when I got a notification for ps5 drops from best buy; I went ahead immediately to checkout with no luck what so ever. were any of you successful in securing a ps5 ?
i had my entire family's devices open in hopes of securing one a couple months back, after a while i got it but only through paying almost $600 cause of resellers :kendrickcry:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you guys still don’t have the ps5? 😂

I’ve had that sh*t for months now. Almost everyone I know has it, how are people still hunting for it lol wtf

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
i had my entire family's devices open in hopes of securing one a couple months back, after a while i got it but only through paying almost $600 cause of resellers :kendrickcry:
I guess it's either buy from scalpers or wait until 2022

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

I’ve had that sh*t for months now. Almost everyone I know has it, how are people still hunting for it lol wtf
maybe it wasn't hard to get one 3-8 months back. getting a ps5 now is like winning the lotto

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Iam still tryna get 1 but people in holland are animals and that shit get sold out fast. I was even thinking about robbing somebody :stopit:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
You know what's funny Nigerian NIGGAAs Fifi niggas have ps5 in Lagos and no one in the west can find them

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I wish. NZ is already a 1st World country that is behind on everything. they barely restock. I've been trying to get one for ages :snoop::sitdown:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
don't waste u r time fellas, You won't snap up any limited hot item electronic or otherwise even if you enlist 100 people trying to buy one on the alert.
Scalper Bot Networks will beat you to it and they hoard it for a resale

Trending