Proven - Galmudug Needs A Treaty Not a Government

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If any of you been to Thailand, it's economy is designed for elites, wealthy, tourists, it's not designed for the locals who are no better off then a Somali if we did measurements on them. These type of economy are engineered to ensure the locals are not empowered maybe for historical reasons as they are not considered a people that can turn into a 'benefit' for the world if empowered to much. So anyone who thinks Mogadishu is designed for the Hawiye local, you have another thing coming.

People are migrating there to get jobs to work in diaspora or foreigner facilities, no-one is going to those 'xafaads' I remember and the Bahalo who lived there, I can see it in my 'vision' nothing is 'injected' in terms of the locals. The infrastructure is being built yes but it's not intended for the local or any plan shown what that road purpose is for. You don't just build a road for nothing if u don't know the purpose of it and what u want to do with that road.

Anyways the aboriginal treaty for HG is very provable. When PL/Sacad signed their pact, it was purely based on 'aboriginality' methods that they stay on their side of the border, PL will not enforce governance, other treaty related deals. This held for 30 years nearly untill 'government' got involved from Mogadishu proving my theory indeed is correct. We need to study 'native indian and aboriginal treaty and maori treaty' un-civilized locals and civilized locals and how they can co-exist respecting the fact one 'can't live without a government' and the other may better suited to no 'governance'.

It's just a suggestion. But @PhySom won't like the idea as he believes in 'one size fits all system' and not 'bendable system' like 'one china two systems' or america 'federal local state and TREATIES'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi baan idin ku dharshe malinta ay puntland ii dortan for president, habar gedir sheekadisa ana soo xirayo ama aduunka ayaa si toos uu sheegayso 'cayaarta' naga daa. Xal ba helaysa lakin waan is horfadhinayna oo waan 'kala shaki gabna' dambe ma jirto. I studied them the most because of my inherent shock at Mogadishu. Dad iga yaabiyo anigu waan 'baaritano' ku samaya. For example I don't really study Issa or Samaroon kama naxsani, I know his avg somali clan oo iska hadal lakin talo lahayn iyo in-yar cadifaad 'maseer' waa ku jira. That's like 90% of Somalis. Lakin HG is different 'cat' all together that nigga DHAB BAY KA TAHAY. Why anigu forum ayaanu talo ku dhiibta, I dont join shabab, warlord, dalka kuma ciyaaro like u. We know when we see HOTO :damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts