Protests in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Didn’t you hear about the climate reports recently put out by Europe and America?

Their gas prices and so forth went through the roof, because Macron was attempting to raise taxes for climate change, only to end up with protests due to the strain on people from the lower ends of the economic ladder.

VixR

Veritas
Just watching the footage and didn’t realize the video explained it lol. Wow...it looks awful, a lot worse than I thought.

Apollo

VIP
Just watching the footage and didn’t realize the video explained it lol. Wow...it looks awful, a lot worse than I thought.

Sweden and France are the two countries I keep a watchful eye on for a full collapse of an EU society.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Sweden is in bigger trouble than any other EU country.
argHl2h.png

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::banderas:

France is a beautiful country I wish to go there. But they have many ghettos worse than many countries in europe. All of those black immigrants and arabs made the country fucked.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I see a lot of Somalis in France though.
They are protesting their RIGHTS and they are showing their pride by protesting against a shitty state.

Btw i'm in a protected zone in Bordeaux:trumpsmirk::drakelaugh:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That's only if the Muslim refugees continue coming in high numbers until 2050, which isn't going to happen. There's so much wrong with this graph, I can't :noneck::noneck:

That was just for the fun of it. Here is the most realistic scenario. The numbers for Sweden fall by 10% but there is barely a decrease in France.
:gucciwhat:

8RrMeC1.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That was just for the fun of it. Here is the most realistic scenario. The numbers for Sweden fall by 10% but there is barely a decrease in France.
:gucciwhat:

8RrMeC1.png

RIP France, they'd be a shithole of a muslim country by 2030 if it continues like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending