Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says Ethiopians are the lowest human form

IMG_1725.jpg

In this glorious and deservedly famous hadith, Muhammad achieves two goals:

1. He highlights Ethiopians as the lowest human form to serve as a powerful contrast to a leadership archetype

2. He assigns an offensive physical stereotype to Ethiopians, comparing them to dark, wrinkled fruit
This is not the only example of Muhammad using negative physical descriptors for non-Arabs. He describes Turks “as if their eyes are the pupils of locusts and as if their faces are hammered shields” or “shields coated with leather.” (Bukhari 2928, Ibn Majah 4099)

Muhammad’s Arab bias is also found in his preference for freeing Arab slaves. While blacks were obviously disproportionately enslaved compared to Arabs in 7th century Arabia (including by Muhammad himself), Muhammad nevertheless highlights in multiple hadiths the superiority of freeing Arabs. (Bukhari 2543, Abu Dawud 5077, note that the term “descendant of Ishmael” means an Arab)

While Muhammad’s clear goal was to have the entire world accept him as a prophet, he nevertheless clumsily exposes his racist, Arab-supremacist nature in multiple hadiths.

World

VIP
Was his physical description of sub saharan africa hair inaccurate? The answer is no. It's ridiculous to use 21st century PC culture on 7th century arabia.

The hadith is opposite of racist, it shows that Islam is a egalitarian religion. Arabs are prejudice/racist to foreigners so the prophet(saw) was telling them that they have an obligation of obeying their leader whomever he is.

Apollo

Staff Member
Islam is a racist religion made for Arabs. This shitty religion also caused the spread of Bantus all over the Muslim world. They even have Bantu derived groups in Iran and Pakistan.

Even the Hazara in Afghanistan had Bantu slaves as they carry male haplogroup B.

Islam is a racist religion made for Arabs. This shitty religion also caused the spread of Bantus all over the Muslim world. They even have Bantu derived groups in Iran and Pakistan.

Even the Hazara in Afghanistan had Bantu slaves as they carry male haplogroup B.
Ever since a little boy I knew Islam had a huge Arab-bias. We were made to learn Arabic letters in weekend dugsi, we were told to memorize the qur'an in Arabic, we were told to pray in arabic 5x a day, we were given Arab names (my names Ahmed which means slave of god in Arabic), we were told the greatest man to ever live was an Arab named Muhammad.

Apollo

Staff Member
Ever since a little boy I knew Islam had a huge Arab-bias. We were made to learn Arabic letters in weekend dugsi, we were told to memorize the qur'an in Arabic, we were told to pray in arabic 5x a day, we were given Arab names (my names Ahmed which means slave of god in Arabic), we were told the greatest man to ever live was an Arab named Muhammad.
Islam is Arab imperialism through and through.

They brainwashed us so much to the point of making up fake Banu Hashim lineages and joining the Arab league. Somalis are disgusting confused Arab bootyclappers.

Apollo

Staff Member
This guy said everything I was thinking. If only we can show this to Somalis who cape for this religion so bad
Luckily very few people convert to Islam in the West, more leave than convert. Only way they are increasing their numbers is through pumping out kids and immigration.

They cannot win when it comes to logic and reason.

These hadith are fake. I recall the quran stating that allah calls the jews the worst of all creation and they are the prophets cousins.

:manny:

Apollo

Staff Member
All hadith are fake in my mind. Many racist saudis will burn for turning ppl away from the pure religion of allah, it's why they waited for him to die to begin writing his biography like paul did with jesus.
This is called cognitive dissonance, bullshit you tell yourself to explain away illogical stuff.

Ethiopians are our enemies alxamdulilah also why is the op obsessed with Islam stop acting like a sour boyfriend and move on

World

VIP
Ethiopians are our enemies alxamdulilah also why is the op obsessed with Islam stop acting like a sour boyfriend and move on
The word “Ethiopia” was stolen by Habesha people in the 19-20th century. The hadith has nothing to do with them. Furthermore, you seem to believe that this Hadith is racist to Habesha people and your OK with that because they’re your enemy? What on earth? That’s insulting Islam and the Prophet(saw),

Apollo

Staff Member
Muhammad was obviously talking about Cushitic East Africans when he said Ethiopians, which includes habesha people
In ancient texts, Ethiopia is a synonym for ALL of Sub-Saharan Africa.

In early modern texts, 'the Sudan' also has this meaning.

The word “Ethiopia” was stolen by Habesha people in the 19-20th century. The hadith has nothing to do with them. Furthermore, you seem to believe that this Hadith is racist to Habesha people and your OK with that because they’re your enemy? What on earth? That’s insulting Islam and the Prophet(saw),
I don't believe the Hadith is racist it's just a discription I don't understand what these people are getting mad at especially amun he's a renowned racist :ayaanswag:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
View attachment 42660
In this glorious and deservedly famous hadith, Muhammad achieves two goals:

1. He highlights Ethiopians as the lowest human form to serve as a powerful contrast to a leadership archetype

2. He assigns an offensive physical stereotype to Ethiopians, comparing them to dark, wrinkled fruit
This is not the only example of Muhammad using negative physical descriptors for non-Arabs. He describes Turks “as if their eyes are the pupils of locusts and as if their faces are hammered shields” or “shields coated with leather.” (Bukhari 2928, Ibn Majah 4099)

Muhammad’s Arab bias is also found in his preference for freeing Arab slaves. While blacks were obviously disproportionately enslaved compared to Arabs in 7th century Arabia (including by Muhammad himself), Muhammad nevertheless highlights in multiple hadiths the superiority of freeing Arabs. (Bukhari 2543, Abu Dawud 5077, note that the term “descendant of Ishmael” means an Arab)

While Muhammad’s clear goal was to have the entire world accept him as a prophet, he nevertheless clumsily exposes his racist, Arab-supremacist nature in multiple hadiths.

These Hadith's have been fabricated. I hope you know that bukhari is considered authentic, because of many of the Hadith's he compiled agreed, and added more depth to ayah of the Quran. This particular Hadith right here had a very weak chain that was not considered reliable. http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.com/2013/06/explaining-ethiopian-whose-head-is-like.html?m=1
http://www.answering-christianity.com/muhammad_not_racist.htm

Apollo

Staff Member
I don't believe the Hadith is racist it's just a discription I don't understand what these people are getting mad at especially amun he's a renowned racist :ayaanswag:
I never condoned slavery. Islam allowed for slavery and exacerbated the Bantu expansion.

Trending